Nugent is a bigger windbag than I previously thought

I love that ... the only thing people can find to attack about a man is something he did thirty years ago. And was never covered up, but was in fact common knowledge for the past thirty years. Publicly stated in a High Times interview in '77. In fact, the only proof that that even happened is his own statement. A statement he's recently recanted. But then, given his 'market' at the time ... he never would have said anything like that for publicity reasons, would he???? Or even his market now??

How old was he then? 20? 22? Dripping hot chicks, as famous as Jesus. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't have gone outta their way to avoid the draft if they thought they could get away with it, can you? But Heaven forbid anyone learn from their past, eh? Unless it's a drug conviction. Those mistakes are always excusable.

right.

but if ted had been a lefty you'd be shouting "hypocrite" from the rooftops.

I'll shout it anyways.

But if you're not allowed to change your mind after 30 years of education and experience .....?

you can change yer mind all ya want. doesn't mean i have to take you (someone like teddy new gent) seriously.

if carter apologized for having such a shitty administration, would anybody care?

nah....

you can change yer mind all ya want. doesn't mean i have to take you (someone like teddy new gent) seriously.

if carter apologized for having such a shitty administration, would anybody care?

nah....

Carter damn near ran the country into the ground. Ted played guitar & said "fuck" a lot.

Carter damn near ran the country into the ground. Ted played guitar & said "fuck" a lot.

um yeah but avoiding the draft tends to bring up some serious character questions. 30 years ago or not.

i'm sure you ranted on and on about clinton and draft avoidance...

Come to think about it, I don't believe I did. It may have been (probably was) brought up as a passing smarmy remark but I don't think I've railed against his draft dodging.

He has so much between 1992 & 2000 to piss & moan about.

Back