Numbness????

Mare

Ever have your foot fall asleep or arm and try to use it ? Just had my foot fall asleep and tried to walk and fell -LMAO- it was like a sneak up surprise attack.... :lloyd: :lol2:

I have low blood pressure, when I'm REALLY relaxed, both my legs fall asleep, when I try to stand, I fall down.....and can't get up, it can be scary.

and I hate teh feeling when the blood rushes back teo the limbs

ewwwwww

paul_valaru said:
I have low blood pressure, when I'm REALLY relaxed, both my legs fall asleep, when I try to stand, I fall down.....and can't get up, it can be scary.

and I hate teh feeling when the blood rushes back teo the limbs

ewwwwww

Sorry to hear about the low blood pressure-just sitting to long in spot for me -body parts fall asleep-old age setting in guess-either that or poor circulation.

I hate when that happens. I can't feel it or even move it when it falls asleep. I have to use my other arm to shake the poor thing back to life....

yea i usually beat on it til it comes back. the feeling when the blood comes back to the limb always feels so odd

that feeling isnt the blood coming back. when your arm or leg falls asleep, its usually from pressure on the nerve in that limb. it gets slightly compressed and the nerve impulses get cut off.

I always thought it was because blood wasn't reaching the limb.

then why do my legs always fall asleep, it's damn annoying

Spot said:
that feeling isnt the blood coming back. when your arm or leg falls asleep, its usually from pressure on the nerve in that limb. it gets slightly compressed and the nerve impulses get cut off.
Thnx for the info -thought it was poor circulation.... Hate when the feeling starts coming back and you get the OUCH feeling, LOL.

paul_valaru said:
I always thought it was because blood wasn't reaching the limb.

then why do my legs always fall asleep, it's damn annoying
if your legs get cold and turn a shade of blue, thats poor circulation.
have you ever had a back injury or have a bad back? are you diabetic?

Spot said:
if your legs get cold and turn a shade of blue, thats poor circulation.
have you ever had a back injury or have a bad back? are you diabetic?

bad back, yes, diabetic, don't think so, not showing any symptoms of that

paul_valaru said:
bad back, yes,

there ya go. probably compressing a lumbar nerve root from the way you sit.

diabetics can get nerve damage in the feet and legs, thats why i asked about that.

Spot said:
there ya go. probably compressing a lumbar nerve root from the way you sit.

diabetics can get nerve damage in the feet and legs, thats why i asked about that.

I know all about diabeties, my dad had it, used to give him his injections, I am always nervous about coming down with it.

Spot said:
diabetes runs in families. do you get checked?

I check my blood sugar level once a week, but as for it running in families, I'm not genetically related to anyone in my family.

right now I'm worried about parkensons

no sense worrying about it. one of those "ya got it or ya dont" type of things....

Spot, My aunt got me this god afwul lamp, I hate it, but she expects me to display it, what do I do? what airborn pathagens can I put in her car A/C

Back