Numbness????

paul_valaru said:
Spot, My aunt got me this god afwul lamp, I hate it, but she expects me to display it, what do I do? what airborn pathagens can I put in her car A/C

put a damp sponge in the AC vent. should grow something interesting in there... :lol2:

i have low blood pressure and i dont get that

i mean when i sit in a postion for a long time, obviously my foot or leg would fall asleep. i hate when it goes from a numb feeling to a tingling. cause then when u move ur leg it hurts.

re : numbness

i have gotten quite used to the numbness feeling, i have multiple sclerosis and it's amazing what you can get used to. i can drive and walk (albeit rather poorly) even when having a severe relapse where i can't feel my legs at all. and please, i'm not looking for pity, there are far worse things in this world then some numbness. even though it really sucks ass, it's better than bashing your head against a brick wall
:banghead:

Apart from lying on my hand so it went numb when I was a teenager, it doesn't happen often............only if I sleep in a funny position.

I do hate the "pins n' needles" feeling when life returns to a limb......'specially if I've just woken up.

I go numb when I get my bills in the mail - my eyeballs get all dry & irritated and I have no feeling in my hands. It's usually coupled with a very dry mouth and sometimes followed by uncontrollable shaking. Thus far I have not yet suffered the indignity of actually crapping in my pants, but I fear the day might come.

I find I feel better after one or two bottles of tequila :shrug: ;)

AlphaTroll said:
I go numb when I get my bills in the mail - my eyeballs get all dry & irritated and I have no feeling in my hands. It's usually coupled with a very dry mouth and sometimes followed by uncontrollable shaking. Thus far I have not yet suffered the indignity of actually crapping in my pants, but I fear the day might come.

I find I feel better after one or two bottles of tequila :shrug: ;)

Strange.......I get all those symptoms about 8 hours after drinking a coupla bottles of tequila :lloyd:

paul_valaru said:
I have low blood pressure, when I'm REALLY relaxed, both my legs fall asleep, when I try to stand, I fall down.....and can't get up, it can be scary.

and I hate teh feeling when the blood rushes back teo the limbs

ewwwwww
Yes, that feeling when your limb starts waking up is maddening... like a thousand knives poking you just enough to feel it but not actually hurt. JUST PUNCTURE THE DAMN SKIN ALREADY :yell:

I get that way when I sit cross legged.

Re: re : numbness

breaky said:
i have gotten quite used to the numbness feeling, i have multiple sclerosis and it's amazing what you can get used to. i can drive and walk (albeit rather poorly) even when having a severe relapse where i can't feel my legs at all. and please, i'm not looking for pity, there are far worse things in this world then some numbness. even though it really sucks ass, it's better than bashing your head against a brick wall
:banghead:

im not sure. ive bashed my head into brick walls. ;) course it wasnt very hard and i didnt brain my damage. i think i think but im not sure. noone in there.

The real fun is when I sleep on my arm the wrong way, and when I wake up my arm has fallen asleep. I try to move it, and it feels like it's still where it was... even when I feel my arm whacking my chest really hard.

Luckily, that hasn't happened in years.

freako104 said:
im not sure. ive bashed my head into brick walls. ;) course it wasnt very hard and i didnt brain my damage. i think i think but im not sure. noone in there.
:rofl:
My leg has fallen asleep numerous times, and when i try to stand on it i get sensory overload from all the tickle signals from my leg, so i fall to the floor laughing.:rofl2: Wonderful and terrible at the same time.

i squeeze my fists when i sleep...lotsa times i wake up and it hurts to open my hand...is this odd?

not realluy. you are strainig your hand and it gets used to that position esp after several hours. when it moves again itll realise how its been in that position for so long. and if your comfy why worry?

That also happens if you played a lot of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 on PC the night before. Ow. My fingers really hurt now.

freako104 said:
for me its the fighting,fps and rpgs that do it ;)
I play a lot of those too, but trust me on this one; Nothing hurts your joints like THPS4. Your fingers will be disabled for at least half a day after playing. It's a wonder i can type this.

tonks said:
i squeeze my fists when i sleep...lotsa times i wake up and it hurts to open my hand...is this odd?

As long as yer don't grab onto hubby's ear before closing the fist. ;)

I do that as well, only occasionally tho'.........tis a good reminder ter cut yer fingernails :retard2:

Back