Oath of Office

Do you think the President has violated his oath of office?

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I hated the faculty. Most of the student body too (save a few student bodies)

Winky

Gonz

see its teabaggin' radicals like you that are the problem
not the One's policies, he's had a lot to do
to get the car out of the ditch, to undo all of that evil GW's work
we need to re-elect him so he can continue his work

os9yyf.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah there's rioting in the streets. :retard:

yeah, we SHOULD spend money enforcing a law that is about to be moot. sounds like a great use of money.

but, naw, no one ever before has performed "selective enforcement." :retard:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We're being shown how the educated handle serious & divisive issues. They ignore them & hope somebody else handles it.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah gonz it's a class war.

you really need to get past your gripes about, well, a lot of folks. remember, you chose your path, very intentionally, as you tell it. you are exactly where you want to be. so what's with all the bellyaching?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's an observed (and observable) pattern. It goes a long ways back & was very prevalent in WW2. It's not a personal slight.

In your particular case, any one of several of us makes an observation. You then go about telling us how it's no big deal. We're just making shit up or jumping the gun or being paranoid of the negro or maybe we just hate muslims or some other horseshit. Because, of course, your learned ways make you incapable of personal prejudices while allowing you a superior position. You've done it repeatedly. Two & a half years later, your position on our sitting President is where we were two & a half years ago. Some of us actually looked into his history. But, your enlightened ways gave you a moral authority over we simpletons.

Hey, you're with good company. Most of the Euro trash & too many Americans were enthralled with Hitler. Before they realized he was poor white trash.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Not saying the poor white trash don't do similar stupid stuff. We just don't get quoted being stupid.

2minkey

bootlicker
don't get quoted for sure.

i always sound stupid. mostly because of the way they chop up statements into morsels. and rearrange them. to suck.

well i think you just proved the 'gonz enthralled in class-based thinking' hypothesis with your commentary on my sorry ass. whatever.

my tapeworm tells me what to do.

Winky

Oaf in Office

You may have something there
other than to get married and watch
my kid graduate from Jesuit prep school 6 years ago
I haven't set foot in the House Of Gawd.

Mebbe they would let me in with the Illuminati dudes?