obama admin's 'moral slippage' evident in teen pregnancy rate

2minkey

bootlicker
check it out.

yep. more teen preggers. probably a result of moral laxity and permissiveness on the the part of them pussy liberals now in power. goddamned turpitudinous if'n y'all ask me.

what's next? more pregnant sheep?

more pregnant men???

thomas-beattie-pregnant-man.jpg

check it out.

yep. more teen preggers. probably a result of moral laxity and permissiveness on the the part of them pussy liberals now in power. goddamned turpitudinous if'n y'all ask me.

what's next? more pregnant sheep?

more pregnant men???

thomas-beattie-pregnant-man.jpg

But wait a minute, that is teen births in 2007, isn't it? Oh no, you mean telling kids not to have sex didn't work?!? What the hell are we going to do now?!? Maybe we should design mandatory chastity belts? I can't really think of any other solution! What the hell are we going to do? I have heard some damn commie liberal faggots suggesting that we teach about rubbers and the pill and crap and let our children fornicate, damning their souls to hell for eternity, but thats clearly the wrong thing to do! If they won't keep their pants on when we tell them too I guess the only option is to force them to!

It's just a damn shame the moral decline of this nation has brought us to this. Well no matter I am sure within the next ten years the rapture will come and then all the rest of them fuckers can burn in hell for all eternity. It just warms my heart when I think about it! The love of jesus wins every time, burn bitches burn!

:biker:

:gun3: :massacre: :flame:

obama is the antichrist. of course he can transverse time to impregnate teens. and obviously this is motivated by the desire to eat the babies.

i just hope he saves some placenta for me, that greedy bitch...

the antichrist will have to be able to fool even the most devout.
sounds more like bush, but he ain't enough either.

"The teen birth rate in the U.S. had declined dramatically in past years because of both less sex and more contraception," Bill Albert of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy advocacy group said in a telephone interview.

"The teen birth rate is now going up probably for the opposite set of reasons -- the combination of more sex and less contraception."
According to the Child Trends nonprofit research group, fewer sexually active high school girls are using contraceptives and fewer U.S. students are getting formal contraceptive education.

"Two years of increases in the teen birth rate are a wake-up call showing the need to target efforts to help teens delay sexual activity, improve contraceptive use, and delay early and generally unplanned childbearing," said Jennifer Manlove of Child Trends.
The total of 4.3 million babies born in 2007 was the most ever recorded in the United States, topping even the peak of the baby boom in 1957, according to the report.
:glasses3:

nah, rush only fools idiots. idiots and the devout are not exactly the same folks. though often there is significant overlap e.g. devotees of robert tilton and devotees of rush may be quite similar. unless you're like me and you simply love tilton for his entertainment value (without the dubbed in farts, which are nothing more than distracting).

well, man, get on it. there's plenty of youtube out there. as i said the 'farting preacher' bit is distracting, but check out the guy's wacky expressions, weird silences, and imaginary drama. he even bursts into speaking tongues at times. be hoppa bap she bup!!!

yeah, that speaking in tongues is a dangerous thing.:alienhuh:
Got be careful what you put your faith in, and what voices you listen to.

well, man, get on it. there's plenty of youtube out there. as i said the 'farting preacher' bit is distracting, but check out the guy's wacky expressions, weird silences, and imaginary drama. he even bursts into speaking tongues at times. be hoppa bap she bup!!!
:shrug: I like Pat Condell and MrDiety, Tim Minchin and Eddie Izzard.

well i like eddie izzard too but he's trying to be funny.
I saw a bit of this preacher fart-guy..you can't tell me that he's trying to be serious.

Of the bunch I mentioned, only Condell is serious. Seriously pissed, but still not a web-standup kinda guy.

Back