Obama EPA pulls an Indian giver

Nice try Bish. The "it" is "my policies" (his not mine).

there's a difference between between "I'm gonna GIT YOU" like a pissed-off redneck and saying "we've put policies in place and if you ignore them, you're not going to do so well" in a dispassionate, factual way.

anyone who fails to notice the difference here is too bound up in their own bullshit to recognize their hand in front of their face.

Silly arsed comments

When government jackbooted thugs with automatic
weapons show up to arrest you WTF does it matter
how someone said something?!?

Re: Silly arsed comments

When government jackbooted thugs with automatic
weapons show up to arrest you WTF does it matter
how someone said something?!?

teenage drama queen. the last time anything like that happened it was the owners of the mine that turned weapons via the national guard on the workers.

defy and die!

How much effort did your response require?
(hope you didn't hurt yer widdle brain)

Wesley Snipes is officially a prisoner. He’s inmate number 43355-018

profound. maybe we should let manson out?

If he was in for tax evasion I would agree.

Why is it that libs always take the debate to the farthest, most ridiculous, extreme?

Tax evasion -- "So you want to release heinous murderers onto our streets?"

Gun control -- "So everyone should be allowed to own a nuclear bomb?"

Why is it that libs always take the debate to the farthest, most ridiculous, extreme?

first of all, i ain't yer "lib." i'm just not a seething teenager fascinated by sound bytes and gossip zines, determined to show the world i'm right, and holding terribly un-self-examined cartoons as so-called - with full bullshit moral force - "beliefs."

second of all, look who's talking! you and yer buddies here see the end of times in almost every news story.

Back