Obama to Hold Jobs Summit in December

Cerise

Somebody please 'splain it to me: What exactly in the hell is a "jobs summit?"

Obama-EmptySuit.jpg

It's where the president looks for tactics to promote job growth while fringe people make up fantasy conspiracy theories about it.

Osama to hold 'jobs' summit and lie his ass off.

This is where he reads from a teleprompter and vainly tries to save his administration.
Running up debt, increasing taxation during a depression isn’t going to improve the jobs
situation, nor save the Demorats from sustaining a stunning defeat in the near future.

Osama is goin' down!

While the majority of Americans know what is really going on
and ignore this commie till they have the chance to get rid of him.

"while fringe people make up fantasy conspiracy theories about it"

:cool4:

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
We can hear you coming
We know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
We won't let you kill the laughter.

Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far
We know you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion
But we're on guard this time
Against your final solution

We can hear you coming
(We can hear you coming)
No you're not going to win this time
We can hear the footsteps
(We can hear the footsteps)
Way out along the walkway
Lunatic fringe
We know you're out there
But in these new dark ages
There will still be light

An eye for an eye;
Well before you go under...
Can you feel the resistance?
Can you feel the thunder?

Osama is not your momma!

Make your dreams come true.
A world where fantasies’ become reality.
A world free from bleeding heart commie libs!

AnnC_gun.JPG

its what low level wanna be big fishes in little ponds, like community organizers, do when they want their picture in the paper. they have no real answer to any real issue, so they put out some brownies and invite the local paper to send a high school intern out to write a 150 word feel good piece on how this spunky local empty suit is fostering a sense of empathy for the downtrodden he trod all over to get his little nothing position to start with

hey, go with what you know i suppose. it fooled chicago, it fooled the slobbering moths who flew into his flame a year ago. maybe itll fool greenspan

its ok though. the adults see it for what it is. the sheep, they just keep bleating the party line

maybe hussein will find him a new job in december. hes gotta be qualified for something. running target, organ donor, pearl drops spokesperson. has to be something the worthless piece of shit can do

Why hold a jobs summit? Unemployment will not get above 8% is we pass this stimulus package RIGHT NOW!

its what low level wanna be big fishes in little ponds, like community organizers, do when they want their picture in the paper. they have no real answer to any real issue, so they put out some brownies and invite the local paper to send a high school intern out to write a 150 word feel good piece on how this spunky local empty suit is fostering a sense of empathy for the downtrodden he trod all over to get his little nothing position to start with

hey, go with what you know i suppose. it fooled chicago, it fooled the slobbering moths who flew into his flame a year ago. maybe itll fool greenspan

"while fringe people make up fantasy conspiracy theories about it"

Obama: It ain’t about the economy stupid.

I for one am glad the one is going to bring us
'jobs aplenty' about time if you axe me.

We're looking at Inc'ing in another state. as owner/operators with only us as employees California may not work very well for us. We have some pro-advisers, we still have a few months before we need to have something all legal like.

Back