Obama's Howard Dean Moment

Cerise

howard_dean_scream_small2.jpg

Yearrrgh!!

His audacity of panic speech:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashos.htm

He started off by bashing the founding fathers and proceeds to blame others for the controversy he's wrapped up in.

Stick a fork in him.

His speech was brilliant and is getting huge amounts of praise.

You seem to have misinterpreted it. Go figure. :laugh:

I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.

Gramma got run over by a bus.

I listened to his speech & that stood out like a sore thumb. Ther rest is him proving to be a lying weasel (read; pol). He's spent the last year saying he didn't know anything about it & now he says he did.

Obama put "race" into the race.

For some, nagging questions remain. Did I know him to be an occasionally fierce critic of American domestic and foreign policy? Of course. Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes.

Did I sit in his church for the last 20 years listening to the good Rev? Why,
yes I did. So?????? Goddamn America!

WRIGHT: We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye. We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back into our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost.

Che flag, Weather Underground, Rezko, Farrakhan, and Wright. A wife that says she's never been proud of her country. A candidate who talks alot but says nothing.

If, however, you want different results with a different way, but not done the same way, without the same results, but with new results in a new way, while ensuring the new results are much more new than the old results we've had the old way, then I'm sure you'll agree with me that we, ladies and gentlemen, must work toward a different way, to achieve results in a different way than the way we used to achieve the results differently. Thank you.

But if, ladies and gentlemen, you are looking for easy change done the hard way, then that hard change will not be easy, if only because change is hard, and harder change is much harder when it is hard than when it is easy. This is especially the case if you use the same way of changing results that ultimately result in change done the hard way. And that is why I am proposing hard change with a different approach that could ensure a different change than we've had in the past with the same approach only with different results with easy change than the hard change that we've had when change was, in fact, easy. Thank you very much. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=58136

former presidential hopeful said:
The point I was making (about a statement he made Tuesday concerning his white grandmother's "fear of black men who passed by her on the street,") was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. But she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know. . .there's a reaction in her that doesn't go away and it comes out in the wrong way. http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=65704

He called her a typical white person?

Holy Cow!

she is a typical white person.

Racial profiling. Broad stereotyping. Generalizations. Pandering to the black voter. When all else failes, blame Whitey. Damn shame he wasn't raised in Montgomery, he'd be a shoe-in with THAT to fall back on, huh?

Would you dems go ahead and pick a loser already? This is getting tiring.

Man you guys are getting pathetic. Must be the desperation.

Probably because the quasi liberal old geezer that is the Republican nominee keeps having "senior moments" and is going to have a tough time in a debate.

Obama said:
there’s a reaction in her that’s been bred into our experiences

The Greek said:
''This goes all the way back to the Civil War, when during the slave trading the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid,''

Does this mean CBS will fire Obama now?

Man you guys are getting pathetic. Must be the desperation.

Probably because the quasi liberal old geezer that is the Republican nominee keeps having "senior moments" and is going to have a tough time in a debate.

Pathos would be voting for an America hating racist for President. That may be your desireable candidate but it is not ours.

Back