Obama's Long-Form

yes research monkey i read that whole pdf it does seem like you are trying to make things more complicated.

i also realized that i am swedish, british, german, and egyptian. gotta go get me some more passports!

Oh minx, your just in love with obama and would like to marry him in California so you are protecting him. bros before hos.

Oh gonz, I guess some parts of the COTUS just arent worth enforcing, right?

naw, it ain't that complicated. no need to be a weenie and make cite case law. things are simple. just like daddy taught you. love jesus, hate fags, and make lots and lots of drones er children.

great source, too. laughing my ass off. might as well ask farrakhan about the motivations of whitey. it'll be about as objective.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't expect someone who has trouble with Locke to be able to recognize SCOTUS as a qualified source.

HAHAHA yeah keep trying.

well gee mister philosophy, perhaps we should discuss derrida's concept of deferral HA HA HA HA man i need a tissue....

no shit.

well, perhaps listen to your dimwit leader...

"Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor, sent out this message to her followers Wednesday: “Media: admit it, Trump forced the issue. Now, don’t let the WH distract you w/the birth crt from what Bernanke says today. Stay focused, eh?”

Once you fully grasp the insanity of the liberal’s mindset
the only question that remains is whether or not we are
willing to go to the extremes required to defeat them.

Therein lies the salvation or destruction of our fair nation.

somebody pull the string on the krusty doll again?

KrustyDoll.gif

well if we could just get the liberal mob and the dipshit legion to eliminate one another, well... things would certainly be less amusing.

FAIL
What becomes clear from this compendium is that:

•Until 1971, the US Supreme Court recognized two types of citizenship, and two types only: natural born and naturalized. In the 1971 case, Rogers v. Bellei, 401 U.S. 815 (1971), the Court, in a 5-4 opinion, created a third type of "non-constitutional" citizenship, holding that a person who attains his/her US citizenship by virtue of being born abroad to a US citizen is not a "Fourteenth Amendment first sentence citizen" and, as such, is not entitled to the protections of the 14th Amendment.

•The US Supreme Court has consistently and repeatedly equated the concept of "natural born citizenship" with "native-born citizenship" and "born a US citizen." Indeed, there is no case in which the Court makes any distinction between a natural born citizen and a native born citizen or born US citizen.

Source

Back