occupy poops in its own coffee mug

looking out my window, i wondered why there were three news copters hovering over downtown. apparently black-clad "anarchists" smashed up a bunch of shop windows. i guess they only arrested three, of an estimated 30 mall ninjas in the area. fucking retards.

Remember when stupid hippy kids just fucked one another, spread STDs & got stoned?

nope. while i technically lived through it i think was too young to have fully understood that era. and my parents were anything but hippies. i'll trust your recollection.

society has taken a savage turn, in several directions at once. lock up yer puppies and buy ammo.

you mean like naive dipshits who will provide social mass behind any cause just to feel like they're part of something?

I suppose it says a lot about a person if they decide to jump on the
hopee changee bandwagon.

14l3cbp.jpg

yah it's better to join the macho cock-rock retrograde contingent for sure. like, all the rules have already been written, you just need to follow them... sorta... and bash gays, latinos, and blacks whenever you hear the bell ring. we can bring back the dark ages. and you can be a part of it.

Back