of course it happens today

so i went...room full of 30 people...had to move at everyone elses pace...after every part of the test they stopped and graded each section, kicking out the failers.....it was a snap...got home finally at almost 5:00 pm to a sick baby running a 103 degree fever...gave her tylenol, which she immediately puked...tried again...and then gave her a cold water bath...now the question is whether we go to the hospital tonight and wait or wait tomorrow at the medicaid clinic...i feel really guilty.

Dem's is good odds.

She'd be just as sick if you'd stayed, and you'd be short a job opportunity. I understand the guilt, but don't blow it out of proportion.

spliff - :p...they drug test bunches for employment over here.

so i still have to wait on the recruiters to decide if they like my resume, application, and test results enough to give me an interview. i was on of 7 at the afternoon session...no idea how many made it during the morning session...lets keep our collective fingers crossed.

malory is feverless this morning...we ended up taking her to the er last night...very quick turn around, i was quite impressed...i'ts purely viral...i didn't get much sleep last night between both girls waking up...i'm a zombie but at least they are on the up and up.

Back