Official Windows XP Service Pack 2

I have XP in spanish, I'll have to wait for that release. I still have my reserves about applying that update.

DO NOT CLICK DOWNLOAD IF YOU ARE UPDATING JUST ONE COMPUTER: A smaller, more appropriate download will be available soon on Windows Update. To receive this download, turn on the Automatic Updates feature in Windows XP to receive an optimized download of SP2. Please visit Protect Your PC for more information on receiving Windows XP SP2.

i'll have to wait for the dutch release...don't know why i have a dutch install in the first place actually :D

You CAN go ahead and nstall it on one machine. It just has some extra features used for network distribution included (or so I've been led to believe).

I installed the SP2 final beta on this rig last month (dual boot, other OS then I normally use). It certainly rewrote 'bout every .DLL on the system and locks it up tight. lots of warnings when you surf.

A different look about it too.

it has a shinny, better, faster, bigger and cooler security system so you won't hav ta worry abat yur puter just let us do all the big thins for ya!!!

and look ma it has a different firewall

/sarcasm

Luis G said:
it has a shinny, better, faster, bigger and cooler security system so you won't hav ta worry abat yur puter just let us do all the big thins for ya!!!

and look ma it has a different firewall

/sarcasm
Don't forget the pretty colors and wunderfullific cursors!
:rolleyes:

Back