Ogres rule.

I loved it. I saw a matinee showing so there were kids everywhere. I got a little embarrassed the first few times when I was laughing and none of the kids were. Although I could hear other adults laughing at those times too. so it's all good.

"But now... we're sexy!" -Donkey

Cops parody was hands down the funniest scene in the movie.

Other notable moments.

When the customers of harbucks run into another harbucks right across the street after the intial one is attacked.

Pinnochio's underwear indiscretion. :D

Slow hair waving scene of prince Charming.

Kudos to Antonio Banderas for stealing not one but almost every scene from Eddie Murphy....takes skill.

Screw what critics are saying...if you even smile atleast once in a while then go see it.

The little girl sitting next to me looked at me in surprise when I started chortling about the IX on the love potion bottle. I came home singing, "But when I kissed the cop..." Talk about bringing back my adolescence. But I loved the reemergence of "the Muffin man" from the first film. And Shrek as a human was VERY good looking!

Larner said:
The little girl sitting next to me looked at me in surprise when I started chortling about the IX on the love potion bottle. I came home singing, "But when I kissed the cop..." Talk about bringing back my adolescence. But I loved the reemergence of "the Muffin man" from the first film. And Shrek as a human was VERY good looking!

Dabbling in CGI, Larner? :lol:

I enjoyed it

Unfortunately didn't stay after the credits...noone told me...boooo-urns

What happened after them?

Back