Oh, alright, fine

Stop Laughing said:
I was 3 in '85, so I can't say I remember it

Jay-sus you're young. That was the year I got the raw end of a "double or nothing" super bowl bet - by one frickin' point.

I've blocked most of the memories. All that's still clear is that I got a 35 point spread, and the fuckers won by 36.

Grossman is a spoiled rich daddies boy. I hope he breaks something else against Green Bay. He's a dick, period.

rrfield said:
Grossman is a spoiled rich daddies boy. I hope he breaks something else against Green Bay. He's a dick, period.
Are you an Orton fan or just have issue with Grossman?

I just have issues with Grossman. He's from my hometown. He used to make fun of a good friend of mine. Rex went to South; most of the rich kids in town live on the south side. My friend lived on the south side and went to South HS, but she was not rich by any means. She was also a little chunky back then, though she's pretty hot now. Rex used to give her all kinds of shit for being poor and for not looking like a frickin model.

Fuck Rex Grossman.

rrfield said:
I just have issues with Grossman. He's from my hometown. He used to make fun of a good friend of mine. Rex went to South; most of the rich kids in town live on the south side. My friend lived on the south side and went to South HS, but she was not rich by any means. She was also a little chunky back then, though she's pretty hot now. Rex used to give her all kinds of shit for being poor and for not looking like a frickin model.

Fuck Rex Grossman.
I see...fuck him then. Rob has about the same impression of Brett Favre.

I think most jocks, especially to those not in the mix, are arrogant spoiled assholes who take themselves much too seriously & pick on those less physically enhanced.

A first cousin of mine dated a feller for awhile who played linebacker for the Patriots years after they dated. I also worked with a man who was a trainer for the Pats while this feller was there. By all accounts, he was the exception to this rule. Classy guy all the way. Todd Collins his name was. Pretty decent linebacker as I recall.

Im pretty sure the average arrogant jock is the same as ol' Rex, but with him I have proof.

I'm kind of glad to hear Favre is the same way :) now I have an even better reason to dislike him!

Gonz said:
I think most jocks, especially to those not in the mix, are arrogant spoiled assholes who take themselves much too seriously & pick on those less physically enhanced.

Yeah,roids 'll do that to ya.

rrfield said:
Im pretty sure the average arrogant jock is the same as ol' Rex, but with him I have proof.

I'm kind of glad to hear Favre is the same way :) now I have an even better reason to dislike him!

Go Steelers!!!

I'm glad to hear that about Favre too. He's been humiliating Chicago for far too long, and I want to vomit with rage every time I see his smirk, unless he's losing by 45 on Monday night and I'm winning $180 because of it, then I can kinda get over it. :D

Well, that may have been what he was like as a teen or in his twenties but he is a grown man now that really seems to have grown up. His wife's cancer and his family's life getting the upheaval from Katrina are all very sobering things (not to mention a shitty season). I'd like to think that he is a different person now. I'd like to think anyway.

An unfortunate twist to the Colts year.

James Dungy, the 18-year-old son of Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy, was found dead at 1:30 a.m. ET Thursday in his apartment in Lutz, Fla., a suburb of Tampa, Debbie Carter, a spokesperson for the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, confirmed Thursday.

In a news release on its Web site, the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office said it "responded to the Campus Lodge Apartments this morning at approximately 1:32 a.m. The girlfriend of James Dungy had returned to the apartment and discovered Dungy."

Police performed CPR on Dungy before he was taken to University Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The cause of death is pending an autopsy by the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's Office.

Tony Dungy has left the Colts and is in Tampa, ESPN has learned.

The coach and his wife, Lauren, have four other children: daughters Tiara and Jade and sons Eric and Jordan.

The Colts (13-1) are at Seattle on Saturday.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Fox is carrying a WISH (Indy station) news conference with Bill Polian, Colts President, and he's actually quite somber & sensible enough to limit questions about the boy.

Back