Oh dear!

Funnily enough, in THIS forum, I managed to delete the welcome systembuilder thread that you replied to. Go find it if you don't believe it. The option is there for me in threads I've started only in all forums. Have used it several times.

i have the same abilities, but only in the threads that i have started in forums other than my own.

all i can say i am not fucking impressed, and will accept no fucking apoligies over this, i have to delete 2 and some pages of your shit, and i am not in a good mood.

It was an accident. :(

Fury got me mass spamming in a different thread (he told me to go for it), so I thought I'd do it again, but instead of making a bunch of replies in one thread, I made a bunch of threads. :eek:

If I could delete my posts I would have cleaned it up myself. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. :(

Attachment(s):

image001.png, 61.41kb

image001.png

Enough of the bullshit SB. There were more deletes & closings in 1 week than we've had at Xibase in a year. And 90% are directly related to you. Step back, take a deep breath & THINK. :confuse3:

Originally posted by tarez
Another glorious attempt at attention! I bow to effort put forth. :rolleyes:

That was totally not the intention. I had meant to spam in a single thread with many replies so that my post count could later be easily set back to normal, but instead of making replies, I made threads by accident. It was not an attempt to receive attention.

I am going to be mature about this, and leave this argument be. I am walking away.

Back