Oh, joy

Professur

What joystick do you use?

I fell in love with the Logitech Rumplepad for Mechwarrior

163.gif

Three joysticks let you control head, torso and feet seperately. Joy. And the rumble feature, added to the sub-woofer during weapons fire .... well, damn.

I'd love a gamepad for MechWarrior and that one looks just....dayamn!

I'm using a Saitek Cyborg 3D Gold Edition myself. 12 programmable buttons, adjustable hand grip, throttle control and nice and responsive.

Saitek Rumble Pad, 2500 or something like that. First gamepad I've had last over a year, that's with the kids using it. Don't know if its the quality or if the kids are actually starting to be more careful with it.

Can't remember the name of it... it's got 4 buttons, plus a top-hat. Decent for mechwarrior...especially if you like using the KB for more than jsut collecting chip crumbs. It's one major downside...it's soo damn lightweight that it moves all over the damn place. I had to screw it onto a piece of wood to keep either the sucion cups from popping off or sliding right off the desk. :(

I'd still love one witha twisting stick and some feedback.... came >] [< this close to buying a flight set last sumer. Peddles, throttle(2 buttons) and stick with 8 buttons on it. Sweet... :(

One day. :D I can't play with the game-pad types at all.

Professur said:
See the slider on the top, right? What did we do before throttle control?
wore out our W and S/ A and Z keys a lot quicker than the others :D

Anyone seen these on sale near them?

B0001GBROQ.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Joysick with 5 games installed, plug straight into the TV and GO!!

I want more games per stick though...they're small games, put 30 on there!

I've seen those, alright... and sold several at RadioShack. We've got Spongebob, Star Wars and Batman in stock right now, and the company also makes an Atari one and several others.

I still play my Atari 2600. More than I play the X-Box. Pole Possition. Bump-N-Jump. Chopper Commando. Galaga.

Those games are from back in the day when they didn't have movie-realistic graphics to wow the audience... so they had to wow them with fun instead.

i really wish i could play those kind of games. everyone seems to adore them. i never really learned.
*had a poor childhood.

Inkara1 said:
Those games are from back in the day when they didn't have movie-realistic graphics to wow the audience... so they had to wow them with fun instead.

That's exactly right. I have never been impressed by fancy graphics. I want to have fun. I rarely play the X-Box. I will play the GameCube - Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and Madden football. Fun games.

That's one of the reasons I keep an ancient pentium 90 in working order. Some of those original PC games still rock, and simply can't be played on today's machines without some sort of emulator to slow it the hell down.

HomeLAN said:
That's one of the reasons I keep an ancient pentium 90 in working order. Some of those original PC games still rock, and simply can't be played on today's machines without some sort of emulator to slow it the hell down.
Tell me about it...I'm still looking for a decent emulator so that I can run Battletech2 or 3 on my system. Now that I've got a decent video card, I want to play them at highest graphics, highest details etc... but I get SFA!

Back