Oh. My! A. Star. Destroyer!

Jeslek

Banned
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/09/news20020923.html#4

This LEGO baby is 1 meter long!! $270 though (US). :eek: I so need that...

lego_stardestroyer1_bg.jpg

I hate the new style Lego :headbang:

Sorry, but it just ain't what it used to be. I have tons of lego (literally), which is pretty cool, but most things you see now are more related to K'Nex than Lego, it's just a bunch of prefabricated pieces. I used to build these things out of simple bars and blocks, without any special pieces, now that's a challenge :headbang:

I guess kids are getting lazy anyways... other than that, it still looks pretty cool...

Cool, but damned expensive.

Bunch of rip-offs. It doesn't even costs a tenth to produce that thing.

i wonder if theyll do the tie fighters,x-wings,a-wings,b-wings,y-wings,tie interceptors and darth vaders tie advanced or the death star?

freako104 said:
i wonder if theyll do the tie fighters,x-wings,a-wings,b-wings,y-wings,tie interceptors and darth vaders tie advanced or the death star?
Yes they will. Some are already available, such as the Naboo fighter.

Psycho said:
I hate the new style Lego :headbang:

Sorry, but it just ain't what it used to be. I have tons of lego (literally), which is pretty cool, but most things you see now are more related to K'Nex than Lego, it's just a bunch of prefabricated pieces.

WTF?! OMG dude, you have ruined the dream for me. :(

I've got a tie fighter :headbang:

Ok, my 9 year old does, but I live vicariously through him. :headbang:

ris said:
if i had a kid he'd be borrowing my toys :D

They do.

I started their lego collection from my lego collection, now they have two tubs full, Big tubs. I told them they could borrow them, but always remember, they are mine.

Yup. Mine's already screwing around with my Lincoln Logs. Yeah, I saved 'em for when I had a son, but still...

PuterTutor said:
now they have two tubs full, Big tubs.

Every once in a while when it got messy again, I would spread all those pieces on the floor, and order every single one of them :sick: My grandpa made me this huge small-drawer-closet-thing (I really need to exercise on my english more often ;)) to sort it... took me a whole freakin' day every time, but then it was time to build and I didn't have to search for every piece, it was just where I expected it to be :headbang:

Those were the days :crying3:

Back