oh nixy!

marlowe has taken to parading around the house in her floatation device and her calf high black boots....not really sure what she thinks she is dressed as.

tonksy said:
marlowe has taken to parading around the house in her floatation device and her calf high black boots....not really sure what she thinks she is dressed as.

Well, that depends...are they cowboy-ish boots? Hooker-ish boots? School girl in a short kilt-ish boots?

tonksy said:
more motorcycle-y.

And the floatation devices are like waterwings that go on her arms? Or like a ring around her waist?

Well...either way I'd say she's trying to be a biker...the waterwings would make her a buff young biker and the ring around her middle would make her a fat old biker :D

Nixy said:
And the floatation devices are like waterwings that go on her arms? Or like a ring around her waist?

Well...either way I'd say she's trying to be a biker...the waterwings would make her a buff young biker and the ring around her middle would make her a fat old biker :D
lol! it's a vest type, like for in a boat. she looks like an army parachute dude that forgot his pants....and has a flowery parachute pack.

tonksy said:
lol! it's a vest type, like for in a boat. she looks like an army parachute dude that forgot his pants....and has a flowery parachute pack.

hahaha maybe she will grow up to be a girlie girl engineer in the army? :eyebrow:

Nixy said:
hahaha maybe she will grow up to be a girlie girl engineer in the army? :eyebrow:
i sincerely hope not...the engineer part is great but we can leave the army out of it. :D

Back