Oh no!! not again

cockatiels and keets can be idenified by coloring (sometimes). Conures and African Greys cannot.. it's not a problem since we're not going to breed them. just pets

Is that a Sun Cure?The wife has a Maroon Bellied Conure,what a character.
A few new additions around here too,Blue Indian ringnecks .We also have a batch of Green ones that haven't been pulled for Handfeeding yet.

Ahhhhh, you guys are making me miss my african ringneck. and my aquarium.
I had a 75 gal acrylic that was always full of some type of fih. My fave were the oscars. and the african chiclids.

/me thinks Leslie should get her fishies their own fishie decorating show...:laugh5:

Beautiful birds Kruz

Those babies are SO cute Ab!!!

A.B.Normal said:
Is that a Sun Cure?The wife has a Maroon Bellied Conure,what a character.
A few new additions around here too,Blue Indian ringnecks .We also have a batch of Green ones that haven't been pulled for Handfeeding yet.

hes a Jenday Conure.. and BOY is he a character!:D

Q said:
AB, how old are those little babies? Are they talking kinda birdies?

First one hatched on Mar.6 and they can be quite good talkers,but nowhere as good as kruz's African Grey.

At least i know where he lives... so I can go over and play with them. I just need to find a bird poop resistant shirt.

unclehobart said:
At least i know where he lives... so I can go over and play with them. I just need to find a bird poop resistant shirt.

Just do the 'hefty bag trick'. Cut out a hole for your noggin, and one hole for each arm. Presto...bird-poop proof shirt. ;)

Back