Oh, Oh, OOHHH my goodness!!!!!!!!!

MrBishop said:
1 pair panties
1 pager
1 cel phone with redial feature

call, rinse, repeat :D

You forgot the 'ziploc' bag to keep her from getting a zap along with her buzz. :D

Gato_Solo said:
You forgot the 'ziploc' bag to keep her from getting a zap along with her buzz. :D
Hey, hey!! Gettin' a little too clinical now, aren't we? :lol2:

:rofl4: No one would EVER forget that. EVER! She is going to turn into an urban legend.

Why would you try to "please yourself" at the supermarket anyway?

:rofl: OK, that's stupidly hilarious :D

My brother in law worked with a woman who, at certain monthly meetings, was the only woman in the room. She soon got bored of the tedious manly 'in jokes' etc, so she got herself a little 'discreet' vibrator for the next meeting. The thing was supposed to be totally silent, but halfway through the meeting (her, between 12 or so men) the vibrator malfunctioned and started buzzing louder and louder. Eventually she had to leave the room because everyon, including the MD, were staring at her crotch :D

Uki Chick said:
let's hope a good twitch :lol2: i don't mind bad, bad, boys. the badder the better at times :whip: :blush:
Shame that I've calmed down some, got 'married' and had a kid and a half.

I can redefine 'bad boy' :D :whip: I even own one of those ;)

MrBishop said:
Shame that I've calmed down some, got 'married' and had a kid and a half.

I can redefine 'bad boy' :D :whip: I even own one of those ;)

Oooooh baby! Too bad indeed that you calmed down! :D

Question is for all us curious women, do you still use one of those :whip: ????

AlphaTroll said:
:rofl: OK, that's stupidly hilarious :D

My brother in law worked with a woman who, at certain monthly meetings, was the only woman in the room. She soon got bored of the tedious manly 'in jokes' etc, so she got herself a little 'discreet' vibrator for the next meeting. The thing was supposed to be totally silent, but halfway through the meeting (her, between 12 or so men) the vibrator malfunctioned and started buzzing louder and louder. Eventually she had to leave the room because everyon, including the MD, were staring at her crotch :D

LMAO.......oddly enough, that'd be me....But, I'd have to say..."Oh Shit! Damn things on the blink again!" :lol2:

Back