Oh well...

Yea i'm ok, i guess some things are just not meant to be. I'm forgetting this whole episode ever happened, had a long talk with a person who knows us both and it appears shes not being truthful and we had a big disagreement of some stuff today that showed me shes not changed at all. I'm quite ok now, and am not taking this on at all, thanks for caring mate :)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Keep in mind that the "greatest love stories" end in tragedy & the quietest love stories end in happiness.

Yes it originally hit me hard, but i realized i got a life to live and people are just people, i've been lied to, ignored, had friends scarred for life, seen the other side of people, everything you can think of recently but as long as i am alive and well ( for the time being until my kidneys croak me lol) i'm gonna live life to the fullest.:D I realize i've been weird lately, and those who supported me i thank you, i've seen the other side of people in this as well and my eyes are open as to who my true friends are are (RW and Net). :)

AlladinSane

Mate you remember me alot my best friend. He was so crazy, but he always got the best of it. I know you'll be fine. I would drink with you this night if I could :beerbang:

freako104

hey hope your ok. not to be mean but we did try to warn you. i hope youll be ok soon. im sure youll find someone much better than she is. you damn sure deserve better mate. take care