OI!! Mooftard!!

Ok, first of all, I'm very happily married, however, not blind.

Scanty, no matter what that Bastich MuFu tells you, you are a FINE woman. Fine.

Okay, why do I get incredibly scared every time a guy pays me a compliment?
You're all very kind.

:)

*self-esteem goes up a notch*

Now, what's your address again, I just got the van all ready, Rope, Duct tape, Ether, handcuffs, latex gloves.

Yep, I'm set, so where are you?

Down the corridor from me.

I have baseball bat, spear, tomahawk, throttling cutlasses, medievil torture equipment and fists of fury. Keep your mouse in its house or die. :)

insert penis here said:
Down the corridor from me.

I have baseball bat, spear, tomahawk, macheté, throttling cutlasses and fists of fury. Keep your mouse in its house or die. :)

I did it!
I did it!

He actually is protective of his sister. Just have to appear like a serial killer I guess, huh?

lol
Mufu's not horrible about that though. Sorry, have to defend my bro. ;)

edit: argh! You guys post too fast! lol[/siz]

:rofl2:

*feels ignored*
i believe i told you that you are beautiful......in another thread.

PuterTutor said:
Now, what's your address again, I just got the van all ready, Rope, Duct tape, Ether, handcuffs, latex gloves.

You're gonna need to toss in a few plane tickets as well. I don't think the bridge from NYC to Portugal has been completed yet. Driving the van over would probably take 2 weeks by ferry. Even serial stalkers have their limits.

unclehobart said:
PuterTutor said:

You're gonna need to toss in a few plane tickets as well. I don't think the bridge from NYC to Portugal has been completed yet. Driving the van over would probably take 2 weeks by ferry. Even serial stalkers have their limits.

You mean they haven't extended that damn Chunnel yet?

Just thinking of the closest spot of Europe in relation to the States. The start point would be shortest if it came out of Newfoundland.. but why?.. There aint jack shit there. Might as well start it where people actually wanna be.

Back