OK how many times have you been to jail?

Jeslek

Banned
While chatting with Nixy, I got this idea for a thread...

OK out with it... How many times have you been to jail? I'm at 4. Anyone beat me if you can. :headbang: (OK so perhaps this isn't something I should be proud of)

(none in North America though, I um, don't annoy the cops here)

Yep, really. Unless you count the State Penn, but my wife works there, so that doesn't really count.

When you run a "business" like I did, you tend to stay on the police's good side. Too costly to piss em off.

OK um, before I go to sleep, should anyone NOT post a 0 (beh how boring), what did your parents think? Or where they not amused? Mine knows of only two times, and they were not impressed with me at all.

I couldn't possibly tell you how many times i've been arrested. To many to count. I did however do two years. My last time in was 96'. Needless to say i was a troublemaker and my parents both called the cops on me and bailed me out(depending on what i had done). I'm a different person now and a very old 29. I still feel guilt for all the shit i put my folks through when i was young and stupid. Oh well, we live and learn. I wouldn't trade those lessons for anything. Wisdom is priceless. Especially when learned first hand because you've lived the pain.

Friends of mine are going through that now, I really feel for them.

Never for me, somehow managed to avoid that in my youth, now I'm too boring and law abiding :D

HeXp£Øi± said:
Oh well, we live and learn. I wouldn't trade those lessons for anything. Wisdom is priceless. Especially when learned first hand because you've lived the pain.

Very nicely written!

Never been arrested, jailed, or heavily fined...unless you count all the times I sold dope disguised as a nun... :rolleyes:

Back