OK how many times have you been to jail?

Hm...I'm sorry but this thread is just edging on being a little boastful. Like going to jail is cool or whatever.
That's the vibe I get, I'm not stating anything. And I meant 'sad' in the british coloquial sense.

I'm sorry, I will back off a bit. It is certainly not the way I want it to sound. But I find it strangely exciting in a twisted sort of way. :) Didn't mean to be boastful or offend anyone.

I'm bored at work and this board is worse than crack.

Right now, in Fresno, CA, they are trying out a new 8 million dollar jail. People that volunteer can stay there for 24 hours for free. Included are the meals, ID, clothing, and of course the security. They WANT you to try to escape, before putting real inmates there. I sooo wish I was in Fresno right now. I would JUMP at that opportunity. ;)

this thread reminds me of a gomez track

'got a haircut, got a silver tooth
gonna get myself arrested
got some friends in my bmw
trying to get themselves arrested'

classic :D

one in jail, and only one night, got out in the morning.

arrested two times, one when i spent the night in jail and the other at the age of 13-14.

LastLegionary said:
OK um, before I go to sleep, should anyone NOT post a 0 (beh how boring), what did your parents think? Or where they not amused? Mine knows of only two times, and they were not impressed with me at all.

I was in my early 20s ... got arrested, friend picked me up at the jail, had my name printed in the local newspaper in the police blotter, spent a boooorrring 10 hours at the courtroom waiting for my turn, learned my lesson and never sat in a car with an open vessel again (which, by the way, I wasn't even drinking).

My parent's laughed at my stupidity.

kuulani said:
I was in my early 20s ... got arrested, friend picked me up at the jail, had my name printed in the local newspaper in the police blotter, spent a boooorrring 10 hours at the courtroom waiting for my turn, learned my lesson and never sat in a car with an open vessel again (which, by the way, I wasn't even drinking).

My parent's laughed at my stupidity.

I wondered if you were going to answer this thread :D

That was the night before the best Anniversary party ever :) ... And that night, the first time me and ku'u partied together, the cops came over and we were all leaving - we were very obviously drunk ... and yet, the cop watched us get in our cars and drive away! We had designated drivers but he didn't know that .. I mean, he didn't even ask ...

LastLegionary said:
Right now, in Fresno, CA, they are trying out a new 8 million dollar jail. People that volunteer can stay there for 24 hours for free. Included are the meals, ID, clothing, and of course the security. They WANT you to try to escape, before putting real inmates there. I sooo wish I was in Fresno right now. I would JUMP at that opportunity. ;)

ooooh! Inky should do that!

nalani said:
That was the night before the best Anniversary party ever :) ... And that night, the first time me and ku'u partied together, the cops came over and we were all leaving - we were very obviously drunk ... and yet, the cop watched us get in our cars and drive away! We had designated drivers but he didn't know that .. I mean, he didn't even ask ...

That was sooo embarrasing ... the same cop that arrested me was the same cop that came to my house to break up the party. Buttmunch cop. I remember him announcing out loud, "kuu, don't you remember what happened last night?"

well hello, of course I did. that's why we were drinking at home, instead of going out to a bar and driving home. stupid ass. it's not even like i was the driver the previous night, i was only the passenger.

if less than 48 hours counts, then 5. If longer-0. Mostly drunk or disorderly type shit...long ago & far away.

Back