Ok we get the point...we all know you have bad days...

IDLEchild

...but lets not mention that tripe so presenting...

Positive shit happening in my life.

Health - I took a dump today....feel good.

Love - Got rejected hard by a girl who I, unknowst to me, apparently love (my reaction towards her fits every requirement of that notorious fucker of a emotion...sadly enough).....learned something brutal and honest about myself...always a good thing in retrospect. Is it love though?..I doubt it..sure feels as stupid though.

Money - Got fucked over and had to spend more money for pointless reasons today.....learned not to be a lazy fuck from now on.

Celebrity sightings - Saw Dave Attell pass by me...looks just like on T.V.

General welfare - Didn't get robbed or arrested yet again...always a good thing in retrospect.

Emotional balance - Everything felt like a monstrous challenge again today.....felt like I never get it easy unlike other people and seemingly have to fight for the easiest things....then I saw a man begging for a quarter in the cold weather with a coat that smelled like death....everything still felt like a challenge but I had sudden strength to fight it.

Narcotics and such - Didn't get suckered into trying weed or LSD.....good thing in retrospect I guess.

Anger management - Didn't punch anyone in the face today for using the word "like" 10 times in a 5 word sentence.....a good thing in retrospect.

Phew...all in one day...

I feel better.....lets dance....

:drink:

Now you go?

I like, got out of bed, like had a shower, like got really clean, you know like soap and stuff, had a great talk wih this really like cool person today, then went to like work and stuff, had a good feed at lunchtime, like sandwhiches, finally knocked off, you know like the feeling when you leave the like horrid place, yeah like now I have had something to eat like, my stomachs content like, now just settling in like with a drop or two like.......

Like it's good to be me like.....

staffrodore said:
I like, got out of bed, like had a shower, like got really clean, you know like soap and stuff, had a great talk wih this really like cool person today, then went to like work and stuff, had a good feed at lunchtime, like sandwhiches, finally knocked off, you know like the feeling when you leave the like horrid place, yeah like now I have had something to eat like, my stomachs content like, now just settling in like with a drop or two like.......

Like it's good to be me like.....

"LIKE" thnx for the Laugh Staff......lmao

Health - No problems at all.

Love - Still wondering about it.

Money - Can not complain, it should be nice to have more so I could buy a house.

Celebrity sightings - None.

General welfare - Didn't get robbed either, at least not by someone demanding your money with violence.

Emotional balance - Rollercoaster.

Narcotics and such - I dislike drugs, alcohol is as far as I get, and a few hours ago I was drinking a nice white wine with my family.

Anger management - No anger at all.

Health - been sustaining myself on microwave meals (at least they're lean cuisine) and soda.

Love - things going well with my bf John, spent night last night and seeing him again tonight, we're going to a show.

Money - got a great paycheck yesterday, already had to spend a lot of it. cell bill, lj paid account bill, credit card bill... all hitting me pretty much the same time.

Celebrity sightings - last night i saw and chatted up local band ilyAIMY. i refer to Rob as a "local rock god". me and john are chummy with them, and have hung out with rob outside of seeing the band play. does that count?

General welfare - doin alright.

Emotional balance - had some regret and odd feelings toward past things. kinda sad about having to go to work later. feeling a little overwhelmed by some responsibilities i have. my parents are out of town for a week, i was sad about that, but am feeling better now.

Narcotics and such - n/a

Anger management - not a huge problem of mine.

Health - Not been as tired these last days as earlier this week. Might have something to do with me remembering to take my meds. :lloyd:

Love - I know love. I know it well enough to know I'm lacking in the department.

Money - Doing ok, now that I postponed the dentist appointment until january. (Man, getting a new tooth is expensive.) Now we can eat during x-mas.

Celebrity sightings - Uhm. Eddie Murphy is on the telly right now..

General welfare - Doing ok, I guess.

Emotional balance - I love life. Life sucks. *phanwink*

Narcotics and such - Got exposed to second hand smoke at the bus stop. Had to hold my breath for a while, but thankfully an ice cold wind filled with rain and hail kicked in, and blew the shit away. As for "such": bought a small bottle of German white wine today. Yummy.

Anger management - I considered stitching up my kid's mouth with a thick needle and coarse thread today, but didn't. I am so in control of myself. :evilcool:

Health - I'm OK, my wife's OK...my son's gettng there.

Love - A many spendoured thing. Like a rollercaoster...but you get off more than once.

Money - I'm poor and Xmass is coming. More-poor here I come!

Celebrity sightings -Yvan Cournoyer (Think old-school Canadiens hockey player #12) - got his autograph

General welfare - Working too hard for not enough money...stressed out about that, but life's OK.Playing D&D tonight :D

Emotional balance - Numb from the insomnia

Narcotics and such - I'm allergic to the one drug that I would even consider... I don't drink heavily..in fact, rarely drink. I smoke tobacco though :p

Anger management - INANIMATE OBJECT...FEEL MY WRATH!!! /me kicks the Compi-tower

Lesseehere

Health - Still recovering from being out on Thursday night. Ribs and back still bothering me a little but it'll pass.

Love - More hassle than it's worth at the moment :shrug:

Money - Low paying job so not as much money as I would like but then again money and myself have never really been on first name terms :lloyd:

Celebrity sightings - Nada.

General welfare - Released the angst that has been snowballing over the past couple of weeks. Feel good in general.

Emotional balance -I'm happy with where I am in my life I guess.

Narcotics and such - I got hammered on Thursday but alcohol was the only drug to enter my system.

Anger management - A couple of people took a hit or two in the moshpit but not on purpose, most of my angst was shouted out to some extremely heavy songs.

Back