OMG! It's gone!

maybe it's fury trying to fix that double/triple/zillion post thing :shrug: He got fed up with cum in his beard, cum in his beard, cum in his beard...

*fade out*

This:

kumbaya!

hope it works...otherwise i'll send the file :D

Attachment(s):

eekdrive.gif, 26.30kb

49_1035464904.gif

i remember that cartoon from years ago...i am too old for cartoons :( but i don't seem to watch much else anymore.

see you don't understand i almost only watch cartoons. i can hardly tell the difference between reality and fantasy anymore. i image you all as other cartoon charaters that i would hit with a big mallet or drop an anvil on your heads :(

Ah, so that's where you made the Eek <-> cum by ya link Sf, I was just thinking of the Guano Apes, but this is an option too :D

whoreable said:
see you don't understand i almost only watch cartoons. i can hardly tell the difference between reality and fantasy anymore. i image you all as other cartoon charaters that i would hit with a big mallet or drop an anvil on your heads :(

i think we would come along pretty well, whoreable :D

*throws anvil to whoreable, who is just coïncidently standing on a cliff...he backs off, beyond the edge....looks down for a moment, lets go of the anvil and drops down*

:headbang:

Well, I figured it was because I had an outdated version in there, so I updated it but apparently the author either isn't aware of it or doesn't know how to fix it.

Back