OMG! SLIM! Quick!

Damn straight sista!
And Slim? Your in no posistion to post snide remarks. You're the one who fell for it!

:rofl4:

When I managed my restaurant I had a great employee/friend named Ross. It was right at this time that Leeanne Womack had this huge hit called "I hope you dance". They played it constantly. It bacame an inside joke with us to see who could say to one another quicker when the song came on the radio...which slowly turned into calling each other when we heard it...That fucker even called me once on maternity leave. Anyway, it grew and soon Ross, myself, Slim, and my assistant manager were doing it. I have since lost contact with Ross and my assistant but Slim and I still toss it back and forth.

Only counts if you actually had just heard the song....and remember that I wake up much much earlier than you and will not hesitate to call you at your 4am to return the favor ;)

tonksy said:
Only counts if you actually had just heard the song....and remember that I wake up much much earlier than you and will not hesitate to call you at your 4am to return the favor ;)

So I would just be going to bed... and plus, I'm still in night/weekend minutes at that time of the morning. Bring it on. :D

Back