OMG

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am going into work early today...so I went to bed early last night...I missed CSI because of it but I was like "meh, I'll make sure to catch the season finale in a few weeks" (cause I LOVE CSI) and I just found out now that the season finale was two hours and it was LAST NIGHT! :crying4:

and I swear on everyliving thing if ANY of you watched it and tell me what happened before I track it down and see it for myself you have got ALOT of pain AND bad karma coming to you. You HAVE BEEN WARNED (except if you're A13, then you get good karma...cause good karma is bad right?)

Hey Nix. You really didn't miss anything. This thing happened. Grissom and crew hung around the office trying to figure it out. Brass roughed up a couple witnesses to get them to talk. Grissom found a bug and solved the case.

PT said:
Hey Nix. You really didn't miss anything. This thing happened. Grissom and crew hung around the office trying to figure it out. Brass roughed up a couple witnesses to get them to talk. Grissom found a bug and solved the case.
LOL exactly.

I've only been catching the reruns on Spike each night, and I'm planning on making it a regular show to watch. It's a pretty cool show, innit?

I actually teared up at one point. It was a good one. Some typical Tarantino stuff thrown in too.

Ugh, that show drives me nuts - I really don't get the attraction. I actually tried watching CSI NY a few weeks back cos I love both actors, but I couldn't do it. :mope: I'll stick to Lost thank you very much. :headbang:

BeardofPants said:
Ugh, that show drives me nuts - I really don't get the attraction. I actually tried watching CSI NY a few weeks back cos I love both actors, but I couldn't do it. :mope: I'll stick to Lost thank you very much. :headbang:

Yeah, never got into that show even after watching a few episodes.

Just never held any appeal for me.

Im just waiting on NIP/TUCK and Rescue Me new seasons to start.

Back