omgomgomgomgomg

tonksy said:
*is glad she has girls.

poor les...

Till they become players...then you've got to buy Rob a nice Carriage Gun. He'll know what I'm talking about if you don't. :grinyes:

images

unclehobart said:
Mitch... I already have a carriage gun.
'uh huh son....so how do you spell your name?'

*scratches name onto a 12 guage shell*

'have her home by 11, trust we won't have any problems with that? Goooood. Now you kids have fun'

:lloyd:

Ok, I just have to ask.. Lotion? Is that as circumcission-thing? (needing it, I mean)

If so, I'm safe..

*[Banging on bathroom door]
question: Son...son, what are you doing in there?

answer:GOING BLIND!!!!*

HomeLAN said:
No, that's a masturbation thing. And if you have a son, you ain't safe....
Um, yeah, its just that "lotion" and "masturbating" are not two terms commonly used together over here. And when I.. I mean my.. Ehrm, my ex never used lotion of any kind when we, I mean he.. so.. Well I have to ask dammit!

And I wouldn't be surprised if my son had discovered that activity already. But I haven't noticed any of my lotions vanishing..

I'm not tellin but if he's figured out that that's a good hiding place it's time to move it! :lol:

I'd DIE if my son surfed this board!!! Remember the pic of me kissing another girl???? I think he'd fall over and die if he ever saw that!!!

Forget the kissing... what about the other photos? yikes!

...or would it be more disturbing if he actually liked the photo/s?

Spirit said:
I'd DIE if my son surfed this board!!! Remember the pic of me kissing another girl???? I think he'd fall over and die if he ever saw that!!!
No, I don't remember it. You'll have to refresh my memory. :D

Back