One Bad*** Chrysler

Kruz

how bout trading up Steve? :lol2:
while I had this on my lift , I snapped a few picks with my phone.

Got to put this one through the paces this morning, I can't even begin to describe how 425 HP feels when you floor-it :evilcool:
it has Massive brakes and tires. (Goodyear F1's P275/45/R20 99Y).
and only stickers for $45,000 :)

i would love to take one of those for a drive. i had a 300 as a rental last time out in Vegas, but it was the anemic 6. not a hemi :(
the car drove great and was quite comfortable on a long haul. just couldnt get out of its own way.

Lessee, with trade-in, 45k is about.....25k more than I can afford. :lol:

Not to mention, no MDS on that bad boy. What's the mileage rating?

She'd be a baaaad bitch to drive, though.

HomeLAN said:
Lessee, with trade-in, 45k is about.....25k more than I can afford. :lol:

Not to mention, no MDS on that bad boy. What's the mileage rating?

She'd be a baaaad bitch to drive, though.

13 MPG if you can keep your foot off the floor.

Kruz said:
13 MPG if you can keep your foot off the floor.

Umm... Yeah, okay. Probably not in this lifetime though. :lol:

I saw one of these on the street the other day and wondered. I drove an SS 454 Chevelle once that was rated at 425 HP. It was incredible. Given the changes in the way they rate HP, this one is almost certainly more powerful than that. Just need to win that 180 million Powerball tonight and I'll be set...
;)

Winky said:
Hey who'd take a Dodge Challenger
with the same engine?!?
Nice.

Winky said:
Kinda makes ya proud to be an American don't it *sniff*

Then of course for about twice the money you could also get this.

Be proud to be American all you want, the 300, the Charger and the Magnum are made EXCLUSIVELY in Brampton, On, CANADA. I believe they are also thinking about making the Challenger there...I'm not 100% sure on that but I can find out since I know people who work there.

Nixy said:
Be proud to be American all you want, the 300, the Charger and the Magnum are made EXCLUSIVELY in Brampton, On, CANADA. I believe they are also thinking about making the Challenger there...I'm not 100% sure on that but I can find out since I know people who work there.

*pokes with a stick*
So now you're getting feed by them? ;)

Ford's been making cars in Canada since the 70's. Honda's been making cars in Ohio since the early 80's. Ownership of every major car manufacturer is global, through financial markets. Chrysler is acgtually an arm of Daimler/Chrysler - you know, the Mercedes guys. It's HQ'd in Europe because US tax laws are counter-productive.

So what, precisely, is your point?

HomeLAN said:
Ford's been making cars in Canada since the 70's. Honda's been making cars in Ohio since the early 80's. Ownership of every major car manufacturer is global, through financial markets. Chrysler is acgtually an arm of Daimler/Chrysler - you know, the Mercedes guys. It's HQ'd in Europe because US tax laws are counter-productive.

So what, precisely, is your point?

He made it seem like those cars were eclusively American...or a result of something American...basically that the cars were BECAUSE of Americans in some way...the car company is pretty much international and the cars themselves are produced in Canada...so...I don't see in anyway how/why they should make one proud to be American...I don't think they have any grounds to make someone be Canadian either...but it seems to be they have LESS reason to make someone proud to be American since Americans really don't have anything to do with the making of them...if anything I'd say "I bet they make team x proud to be team x" (team x consisting of all the individual people involved with making those cars a reality)...

doesnt matter where the car is made or who owns the company. its an american car. kind of like Volvo is considered a Swedish car even though its a subsidiary of Ford.

Spot said:
doesnt matter where the car is made or who owns the company. its an american car. kind of like Volvo is considered a Swedish car even though its a subsidiary of Ford.

*shrug*

Assembly is only one component of the picture. The raw parts are being created at a dozen or more major in house factories as well as 30+ subcontractors. If the truth be told, almost every car in the world is a product of Taiwan, China, India, the UK, Ireland, Brazil, Canada, the US, Mexico... They are of the entire globe at once. No country can claim more than 20% origin or sweat going into any American based automobile.

Back