One more day of the jitters!

went for my test today, all networks were down, could'nt connect to do my exam :mad: another night for study sure, but my stomach was boiling all morning, now another night :mad:

Finals suck. Is this like I head finals over in the UK are... one exam that is your whole grade for the course?

We were told that once upon a time, engineering students in the UK didn't receive grades during their courses, but had one exam they had to pass to get their degree... all or nothing on that one test. :eek:

Its my network+ exam, one shot, £142 :eek: , got win2k server and pro this and next week, plus CISCO the week after.

I'm wondering if the test is the same here as it is there. I'm going to be doing the same thing soon enough--Network + and Windows 2000. I don't think I'm goin for Cisco though.

Now if only I could get a networking job... *sigh*

The Network + should be the same as long as it's CompTIA. What about the Windows tests? I guess they're MS curriculum test so they would be the same too. You'll have to tell me how the W2K tests go.

Good luck, don't stress out too much. :)

Originally posted by outside looking in
Finals suck. Is this like I head finals over in the UK are... one exam that is your whole grade for the course?

I had a course once where one paper was the whole grade for the course ... and the paper had to be 100 pages long :eek:

good luck justin, i'm done with written exams, well until the riba professional qualification exam in a few years anyway. i can't believe it, 7 years 3 degrees and still not professionally qualified :rolleyes:

For me it was seven years, B.S. and M.S., and am not professionally licensed either. Of course, engineering is a bit different. I don't have to have my professional engineering license to be able to work as an engineer. If I want to do consulting, or building code stuff etc., that's different.

oh well, more network errors, but i'm mellow now, tomorrow it will be on, as they sorted the problem just before i left, but was a bit too late :)

Back