One more for the ladies...

Kruz said:
Where is the BUTT-PLUG version?? :lol2:

I'd like to see a male version, but the thought of guys walking around in a constant state of torpor is kinda creepy.

if i could cum all day long and listen to music at the same time i think i would have thought i had reached the state of nirvana.

Wouldn't that be Washington? Oh, right... that would be the state of Nirvana, not the state of nirvana.

Gato_Solo said:
I'd like to see a male version, but the thought of guys walking around in a constant state of torpor is kinda creepy.

Okay, you've described two-thirds of the guys where I work. That never occurred to me as a possible cause though... :lol:

i thought the name of the site, shiny shiny a girl's guide to gadgets, was hilarious.

must be overtired....

tonksy said:
if i could cum all day long and listen to music at the same time i think i would have thought i had reached the state of nirvana.

What a way to get through the day! Bored at work, just turn on that baby and nothing can put you in a bad mood.

Uki Chick said:
What a way to get through the day! Bored at work, just turn on that baby and nothing can put you in a bad mood.
Most men want to get buzzed after work...you want it during work hours??!?

Back