One more post so the guys can drool.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm on my way home, may see you all later tonight, maybe tomorrow. Here you go guys.

Attachment(s):

halle-berry-03.jpg, 238.82kb

194_1034895348.jpg

*fap*[/siz]

*fap*[/siz]

*fap*[/siz]

She shouldn't color her nails, and she should trim it short. Thats my preference anyways.

I kind of like claw marks in my back myself. But I guess you wouldn't know about that, would you.

PuterTutor said:
I kind of like claw marks in my back myself. But I guess you wouldn't know about that, would you.
A bit... I don't like the color though. Keep it natural. :D

I just love those fucking manufactured pictures!!! :rolleyes:

No wonder I can't get a fucking date!!!!!!!!! :grumpy:

unclehobart said:
She never did anything for me.

Yeah I agree, kind of. I can see she is a damn fine lady... not really sure why, but I don't find her that attractive. Not on the grand scale of things, anyway. There are nicer chicks about.

Still most definitely would though... ;)

ipmoof said:
unclehobart said:

Yeah I agree, kind of. I can see she is a damn fine lady... not really sure why, but I don't find her that attractive. Not on the grand scale of things, anyway. There are nicer chicks about.

She looks naughty and evil. Like she doesn't take shit from guys. I like gals like that. :D

LastLegionary said:
ipmoof said:
unclehobart said:

She looks naughty and evil. Like she doesn't take shit from guys. I like gals like that. :D

This chick looks naughty and evil...

minger011.jpg

I can understand that you might need to
luisbang.gif
at that picture, but please refrain from doing so within the confines of this forum. There are children watching.

You shouldn't jerk off you know. Just remember that all your dead relatives are staring at you when you do so.

Nixy said:

I kinda give credit where credit is due...I don't really see that one as being manufactured, she's a beautiful woman. :)

Leslie said:
Nixy said:

I kinda give credit where credit is due...I don't really see that one as being manufactured, she's a beautiful woman. :)
Its airbrushed and retouched all to hell and back. Her skin looks like plastic. Theres no hair, no freckles, no pores ... nada... shes a Terminator.

Nixy said:

Hell, I'd date you :)

I'm no Adonis myself, but you just gotta live with it .

Jon

My tummy isn't flat and I can get a date just fine!!

But I wouldn't mind being able to make money off of it like she does!

Back