One more post so the guys can drool.

awwwwwwwwwww thank you guys :blush:

:hug:

Now, if my head would stop being congested so I could study for my Chem midterm tomorrow all woudl be good.

If anyone knows anything about first year chem please come on ICQ (58059342) I seem to do so much better when people explain it versus when I read it.

unc & Imoof may not be interested but I'd take her in a minute. Is she still married to David Justice?

She doesn't do anything for me, either. I'd still do her, but I think there are more attractive women than her just in my neighborhood. (Notice that there is no u in neighbor :D )

It's dreadfully unfortunate for you that weren't schooled someplace where 'neighbourhood' is spelled correctly. :p :D

I've just always found Halle to be the most equisite creature. You may call it airbrushing or whatever, but that is her shape, and I could stare at that shape for days.

PuterTutor said:
I've just always found Halle to be the most equisite creature. You may call it airbrushing or whatever, but that is her shape, and I could stare at that shape for days.

Yah, good shape I agree lah.

maybe I ought to start keeping up on the lives of the rich & famous. 2 past david huh? His batting avg. goes down & she doesn't anymore.

Back