One up insults

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
a place to post your one liners, etc.

basically a place for spam. and bugging each other.

a battle royal of wits

I shall begin

"when you was born your mother had to tie a porkchop around your neck to get teh dog to play with you"

"I'd hate to say he was stupid, but he had to brush his teeth by numbers."

Sorry, officer. I normally avoid all needle-drugs, but he was a dope worth shooting.

yo momma like a bowling ball, finger her, throw her in the gutter, and she comes back for more

paul_valaru said:
yo momma like a bowling ball, finger her, throw her in the gutter, and she comes back for more

Well, actually I was refering to yo momma, but hey, you know her best :D

hmm, lessee.......

"I havn't seen anything as ugly as you since I watched a bulldog licking piss off a nettle"

"Your mother must have been a weightlifter? She managed to raise a dumbell like you"

"Go take your face for a shit"

Oldie but goodie:

"If my dog looked like you, I'd shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards."

"I wouldn't want to say your mom's a slut, but for twenty-five cents more I could have been your father."

i would have been your father, but the dog beat me up the stairs.

not to say your mom is unhygenic, but she's like a hockey goalie, changes her pads every 3 periods

Oh gods......what was them eddie murphy used to say?

Aha!

"Your mama is so fat that your daddy has to roll her in flour to find the wet spot"

"Your mama is so fat, every time your daddy climb on her he burns his butt on the lightbulb"

Yo momma so dirty, she has to cut the strings off her tampons to keep the crabs from going bungee-jumping.

Back