One up insults

"I guess the lifeguard wasnt looking when they let you into the genepool eh?"

"I'd insult you, but I fear you wouldn't understand"

" A few billion more brain cells and you'd be just short of an extremely dense halfwit"

"when you were born, you were so ugly, the midwife slapped your father"

"when you were a child, you were so ugly, your mom had to cover you in bone marrow so the dog would play with you"

"Did your mother have any children that actually lived?"

Yo momma so old, Jeses was in her yearbook!

Yo momma so old, her social security number is 2!

I'm sorry. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

I may be fat, but you're ugly. At least I can go on a diet.

The proctologist called, they found your head.

We are exact opposites. I'm a horses head.

Please practice safe sex, go screw yourself.

I wouldn't say that you were unloved as a child.......but whenever your mother served you alphabet spaghetti......the only letters that floated to the top were F...U....C.......K........O.....F........F.

Your mother is so dumb, she thinks syrup of ipecac is something you put on pancakes...

Yo momma is so fat.......you're daddy rolled over twice and he was still on top of the bitch..

Yo momma is so fat.......you're daddy climb into bed and whisper in her ear "you're gonna have to fart so I get a clue"

Oz said:
Yo momma is so fat.......you're daddy rolled over twice and he was still on top of the bitch..

Yo momma is so fat.......you're daddy climb into bed and whisper in her ear "you're gonna have to fart so I get a clue"

You know what's really funny about these jokes? Imagining them with a British accent... :rofl4: British ebonics. :rofl4:

Back