Online photo processors

greenfreak

Does anyone subscribe to any online vendors for digital photo processing? I was using Kodak via CVS but they screwed up majorly this week and I was wondering what my other options were.

Haven't looked into anything yet but I heard snapfish was good and had a good referral system. Just wondering which are good in terms of price, service, and the final result.

Around here most places that you can go to get pics printed from a CD or memory card also offer online services...futureshop, walmart, I think Blacks...

I don't like Futureshop's service and end result. Walmart's cheapest...of course. I use it for family pics 4X6 or 5X7 only.

Blacks Photography...which I've used only on 3 occasions, is pretty decent. More expensive, but the paper quality is good and there was no bad colour seperation.

I tend to hit Bureau en gros (Staples) for anything above 5X7. For anything close to 1/2 poster and up...I'll go to the pros.

we dont use their online services, but the Wal-Mart near us does a pretty good job in an hour off a CD or memory card. doesnt take much to kill an hour picking through their DVD racks.

Back