Ooooh, Look what I found!!!

Do I get the blue or the beige spider?

• Blue

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Beige

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Jupiter looks a lot like the two cases that I have, except mine doesn't light up or change colors.

I just got the Bubble Light today.
That picture in that link doesn't do it justice though.
That picture looks green, mine is brushed alu.

I do like that blue one though.

I'm gonna get a Black Hydaulic case one of these days for
my main comp.

Q said:
The holes don't provide the airflow, the fans do. However, since the case allows for 8-80mm fans, I don't think she will have any cooling worries whatsoever.

And will they provide airflow when covered with a chunk of metal? Nope. You need 25600 cm² of open space for the fans to pust all their air

Aunty Em said:
This is probably my last upgrade for some considerable time as I'll probably need to go to a watercooling system with the next one. Hopefully by the time I want to upgrade again there will be cases with build in water cooling systems or refridgeration.

Koolance, Prometeria, and Vapochill.

Altron said:
Q said:
The holes don't provide the airflow, the fans do. However, since the case allows for 8-80mm fans, I don't think she will have any cooling worries whatsoever.

And will they provide airflow when covered with a chunk of metal? Nope. You need 25600 cm² of open space for the fans to pust all their air
Where TF does it say the fan holes are cover with a chunk of metal??

Helloooo Brick Wall:banghead:

If you look at the front fan holes, there is a big piece of something covering them.
Also you said
"The front panel looks like metal to me."

That IS NOT where the fan holes are. Aren't you supposed to be cleaning your room or shovelling the driveway or something?

It doesn't say anything about front intakes ya little maroon.
Here look at a pic:p

As long as the other 4 are sucking the air out of the case it'll be fine.

lol
BTW I have been posting way too much in the thread where you need to say sometihng about perosn posting before you...

I think you'll find Altron that there is a gap between the inner carcase and the facia with room for air intake at the bottom, as there is in my present case.

Is it 25600 cm² ?
I wouldn't bet on it...
Also that will either create a positive or negative pressure (I forget which) and won't be as good as a balanced pressure.

Well since I plan to use 2 fans at the front for intake, 2 at the back for outlet, one on the side intake and one on top outlet which will be matched for cfm, I think you'll find it'll be balanced.

Back