Ooooo! Conspiracy theory!

Inkara1

On Monday, there was a vegetation fire in the north part of town in Atascadero. Being that our regular ambulance chaser has Mondays off, and I was the only one with a car and a zoom lens handy, I got sent to get pictures of the fire. My editor wrote the story to go with it but I took the pics.

Anyway, it was a three-acre fire that just so happens to be on the land the school district is going to build the new bus barn on... and it's covered with grass and brush right now and would need to be cleared. So I was saying that I wonder if the school district was trying to get a little land cleared.

Well, a few minutes ago, a call came over the scanner for another fire in the same area (our regular ambulance chaser is working today so she's there now). Now I'm really wondering about that whole conspiracy thing. I guess a passer-by put it out with some dirt, but still.

You should see it in print, when it's big enough... I had the shutter speed fast enough that the propellors were standing still.

Here's the other plane picture I took... she decided to use the first one I took, which was more zoomed out but smokier.

Nikon D100 digital SLR, Tamron 70-300 lens.

Clipboard01-1.jpg

Tantalizing, isn't it? Over a quarter of a million letters typed in the span of a week or so.

I don't. I just want your chat logs. Between your conversations with your ex-wife, your ex-girlfriend, and Altron, that should keep my laughing for the next decade at least.

All that was done on the main computer, not the laptop... besides, I quit keeping logs after the Christina fiasco. I decided being able to prove to her exactly what she said wasn't worth it.

Clipboard01-1.jpg

Tantalizing, isn't it? Over a quarter of a million letters typed in the span of a week or so.
Hey Altron, when I was over that one time, I didn't just download utorrent, also got a completely invisible trojan installed on your network, so uh....any bidders on the contents of Altron's HD?

Back