oops I dropped 162M

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
would you please give it back?

Two women in Ohio are in hot dispute over a $162m lottery win - after one said she had lost the jackpot ticket. Elecia Battle appealed for help after saying she had dropped the winning receipt in a snow-covered car park. But it was Rebecca Jemison who turned up at the Ohio lottery offices holding the stub and saying the money was hers. Lottery officials said they believed Ms Jemison was the rightful holder, but Ms Battle's lawyer has indicated she may still try to claim the prize.

DOH!!! :nerd:

Dumbasses. The lottery officials have already very CLEARLY stated that the person in possession is the rightful owner.

I wouldn't want anyone to know I was that stupid. Still, 162 million...

The woman who claims she lost it....well, she has a criminal record, for fraud, theft, etc.

hmmmm

AND!!! Now she's admitted that it's a lie.

"I'm not a bad person. I'm really not," she said.
story.battle.ap.jpg

DOH!

A woman admitted Thursday that she lied about losing the winning ticket for a $162-million lottery prize, saying: “I wanted to win so badly for my kids and my family.” Elecia Battle, 40, is dropping her lawsuit to block payment of the 11-state Mega Millions jackpot to the certified winner, her lawyer Sheldon Starke said.
“I wanted to win,” Ms. Battle said. “The numbers were so overwhelming. I did buy a ticket and I lost it. I wanted to win so bad for my kids and my family. I apologize.”

dum...dee dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuum

PROFESSUR!!!! I'm surprised at you. Using a normal photograph of a criminal

MEGA_MILLIONS_WINNER.sff_CD103_20040107145247.jpg

Back