Opposites attract. Or do they?

The missus has discovered over the years that it's not so much as I'm not ticklish, as I'm only ticklish when I'm horny.

Lemme see..

Spouse 1: Born and raised in Tennessee, but the wrong damn part. 30% music compatibility (God help me, she liked Amy Grant...) Avid antique shopper. Hated sports. Loved to eat, hated to cook. Thought anything was better if it cost more than it should. Textbook codependant. Last cleaned anything the day before we got married. Tolerated my basset hound. Considered a bagel to be the perfect breakfast.

Spouse 2, current, and final: Born in Ohio but got to Dixie as damn quick as she could, so we don't count that against her. 90% music compatibility. Shares most of my interests and does not complain when I indulge the others. Both Stephen King addicts. Loves football. Textbook fiercely independent 95% of the time. Last cleaned anything about half an hour before I knew it was dirty. Dotes on my basset hound. Considers sausage gravy, biscuits, and fried taters the perfect breakfast.

Talk about trading up...

See Ohio isn't all that bad after all.:) Talking about books and SK I love to read as well and the one book of his that actually scared me was The Stand. I mean it is so real life in it could happen any day. Any rate yep he's a heck of an author and I just wonder if he dreams these stories up or his mind is constantly going and thinking up different things.

Back