Opps.....

tonks said:
i am so wary of the patch...i like my birth control in a neat tri-monthly shot....coursing through my veins where i know it's working.

Tonks they say the deprivera shot is bad for ya though hun...Do you have children Now? They say it makes it hard to become pregnant sfter being on it for awhile....Plus, you dont get your "monthly" with it , do you?

(But then again - what isnt bad for ya these days...)

paul_valaru said:
thinking about the PMS that baby would bring makes me quiver in fear

I don't get PMS or cramps. :swing: (well, VERY mild cramps once in a blue moon...)

*eyes all the women glaring* Uh... gotta go. :bolt:

You don't get PMS, eh? I'd need a notarized letter from a male who's know you for over a year before I believe that.

Dear Sirs,

BoP has never known to get in a shitty mood for as long as I have known her. Her disposition is sweetness and light itself. I have never known a nicer person.

Yours,
Bob.

*Can you take the gun away from my head now?

BeardofPants said:
Dear Sirs,

BoP has never known to get in a shitty mood for as long as I have known her. Her disposition is sweetness and light itself. I have never known a nicer person.

Yours,
Bob.

BoP - You NEVER had PMS (Putting up with Mens Shit!!!) :eek5:
You are soooo lucky.....

Best contraception.........the Morning After pill :swing:

(buy it the day before.......saves legging it to the pharmacy at the crack of dawn)

BeardofPants said:
Dear Sirs,

Yours,
Bob.

[Heavy Metal reference]Good thing "Bob" doesn't have the Loc-Nar. He'd start off saying what you posted as him saying, but then woud snap and talk about the time you sold dope dressed as a num and the child prostitution ring. Then he'd say that hanging's too good for you and burning's too good for you, and that you should be chopped up into itty bitty pieces and buried alive.[/Heavy Metal reference]

Oz said:
Best contraception.........the Morning After pill :swing:

(buy it the day before.......saves legging it to the pharmacy at the crack of dawn)

The morning after pill is not contraception. Contraception is the prevention of conception; the morning after pill simply keeps the fertilized egg from implanting. Conception is when the sperm goes into the egg, not when it implants in the uterus. It's basically a really early abortion, and no one calls abortion "contraception." I prefer to refer to the morning-after pill as "Plan B."

Not necessarily: The Morning After pill can also prevent an egg from being released from the fallopian tube, but I take your point...

BeardofPants said:
Not necessarily: The Morning After pill can also prevent an egg from being released from the fallopian tube, but I take your point...

Yup....and it kills the lil' sperm (which can be swimming around for up to 42 hrs before they get tired) .......... but I suppose if one of them gets determined and headbutts the egg between intercourse and popping the pill.........then it could be seen as abortion.

Most of the lasses I've been with prefered the morning after pill to long term constant pill taking/injections that usually fucked up their periods and wotnot :shrug:

The morning after pill is a concentrated dose of the Pill, ie, about a months worth taken all at once. :alienhuh: They're fucking up with their systems anyway. :shrug:

Edit: Why would anyone have to take this as a contraceptive - it makes you feel like you're pregnant, ie nauseous, and headachy. :confused:

BeardofPants said:
The morning after pill is a concentrated dose of the Pill, ie, about a months worth taken all at once. :alienhuh: They're fucking up with their systems anyway. :shrug:

Edit: Why would anyone have to take this as a contraceptive - it makes you feel like you're pregnant, ie nauseous, and headachy. :confused:

:confused:

You got some wierd mornin' after pills there.........never known anyone complain about it at all :confused:

The morning after pill is thought to decrease the risk of pregnancy by about 75%.

The "morning after pill" is more accurately call emergency contraception. It is used when no other birth control method was used or when the usual method fails.

The most common side effect is nausea, even vomiting sometimes. Other equally temporary, but less frequent side effects include headache, breast tenderness, and dizziness.

The morning after pill is intended as a one-time emergency measure and should not be used as one's regular method of birth control.

http://www.ku.edu/~shs/pill.shtml

Even as far as contraception goes, it's not very effective. The Pill is 90%+ effective, this is only 75% effective. Your lady-friends are in serious need of sexual/contraceptive education.

:alienhuh:

BeardofPants said:
http://www.ku.edu/~shs/pill.shtml

Even as far as contraception goes, it's not very effective. The Pill is 90%+ effective, this is only 75% effective. Your lady-friends are in serious need of sexual/contraceptive education.

:alienhuh:

Holy shit! Ach well........they all ex's and their ain't any lil' ozzies running around.........looks like I been lucky :swing:

Back