OTC and Xi down for a few

MrBishop

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

What happened?

Pfft, I had worse at work today, something fried our security system and knocked out our phones. They're both still down until at least tomorrow. Too bad it didn't go down before a lady called for plastic wodden logs used as garden fences, or whatever the hell she was talking aobut. We don't have anything close, but she insisted that we do.

Stop Laughing said:
Pfft, I had worse at work today, something fried our security system and knocked out our phones. They're both still down until at least tomorrow. Too bad it didn't go down before a lady called for plastic wodden logs used as garden fences, or whatever the hell she was talking aobut. We don't have anything close, but she insisted that we do.
plastic picketting...looks like logs of wood...i know what she wants...question...is it walgreens you work for? if so, i bet she thought she was calling walmart.

I saw bigger ones at Home Depot when I worked there. They're used for decks, and they don't shrink or warp.

MrBishop said:
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

What happened?
Xibase worked for me, as I posted this ealier.

What happened?

Maybe someone tripped over an extension cord.

Or something.

Back