OTC is a success!!!

HeXp£Øi±

It's great to see OTC bloom into such a high quality community web site. With new people abounding each day OTC is becoming one of the best places on the web to shoot the shit or engage in serious dabate. Thanks and congrats to fury & Sam and everyone else for all your diligence. :wink2:

HeXp£Øi± said:
It's great to see OTC bloom into such a high quality community web site. With new people abounding each day OTC is becoming one of the best places on the web to shoot the shit or engage in serious dabate. Thanks and congrats to fury & Sam and everyone else for all your diligence. :wink2:
Great thread, Hex, I agree!! :wink2:

i stumbled through about a dozen forums before finding this one , thanks to fury's sig at aother site. its also the only one i kept posting at for more than a month.
thanks for a great place to hang out.

alright hex, what do you want? no one sucks up that much unless they want something ;)

:D

thanks to you guys for making the board what it is. And for all the support. :) :)

I have to agree, it is the people that make it great, but we have to pay homage to the man that writes the checks, even if they do bounce from time to time. Thanks Sammy.

Theres only one other board i go to that i think is better then OTC.

and its underground, so it dont count :D

This is a great community and i love making fury mad by stealing his threads and wasting bandwith so he has to pay more

Yah, its never slow, and its full of crazy people to keep you on your toes..theres always a thread being started thats "wild and craazy"

Note the referance to "Wild and crazy kids" i think some of you know what i mean...or not..im just ranting...

cheers to everyone on here whos helped make this site what it is and an extra cheers to the mods and admins who help enforce the rules :beerbang:

Back