Out among them

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Who braved the elements & the lines on this fine Black Friday? Are you nutz?

No sane man would be out shopping today. Be afraid...be very afraid...

DVD players and VCR's are/were on sale this morning for $27 at the BX. It was crowded out at 6:00 AM. I drove right by and came to work...where it's safe. ;)

I ventured to BB to get a 6 piece surround system for my comp. (my nephew wanted to get his folks a DVD player, si I rode with him) This was after 10AM & the line was still 40 people long. Damn I hate black friday.

Luis G said:
what's black friday?
there are always a ton of sales the day after thanksgiving and a gazillion million people go to the mall and pack in like cattle. horrendous activity.

Luis G said:
what's black friday?
Imagine the largest, most crowded group of loud, rude, obnoxious people all pushing and shoving to get somewhere that you can. Now multiply that by 50. :)

Edit: I may have understated that.

we canukleheads don't have black friday, but it's sounds like boxing day business

I went once, I will cut out my own heart with a spoon before I ever go again. (why a spoon you ask, because it hurts more)

paul_valaru said:
we canukleheads don't have black friday, but it's sounds like boxing day business

I went once, I will cut out my own heart with a spoon before I ever go again. (why a spoon you ask, because it hurts more)
a rusty spoon?

paul_valaru said:
*watches the blood well up, eyes roll up into head, remains consiouse, goes to get tetnius shot*

well that learned me
[grumble]i've had my shots[/grumble]

Back