Out with the old

Oz said:
I prefer to combine the best of both worlds..........the bod may have grown up, but the mind is still stuck on the playground :D

Yup, I agree. I try to stay as playful as I can.

Still, it's YOUR DECISION to combine the two... and your choice to live with the consequences...not some other person controlling your day and the activities contained therein. I HATED being a kid....much more fun to be a silly adult. ;)

i suppose it is more fun to be an adult....or at least it can be....i shall focus on my upcoming escapades and misadventures.

tonks said:
i suppose it is more fun to be an adult....or at least it can be....i shall focus on my upcoming escapades and misadventures.

It is [sometimes] scary to be an adult......but at least no one smacks yer bum (unless yer want them to) :D

Oz said:
It is [sometimes] scary to be an adult......but at least no one smacks yer bum (unless yer want them to) :D
:ashamed: no one smacks my bum...even if i do want them to....

Damn...you didn't waste any time at all, tonks...I just got back with the popcorn and the first act is already over...

:lurk:

well shit, squigs...i'm almost 30...times a-wasting...and oz offered...and he is awful cute...i just couldn't wait on you.

tonks said:
well shit, squigs...i'm almost 30...times a-wasting...and oz offered...and he is awful cute...i just couldn't wait on you.

If I knew there was gonna be popcorn.........

Oz said:
I prefer to combine the best of both worlds..........the bod may have grown up, but the mind is still stuck on the playground :D
Oh shit, that's sounds awful familier.... hang on while I just check in the mirror... :rofl:

Christmas is over
Santa's got too fat
Time for an av change
If there's one that ain't too spac!

Oz said:
Ah, I remeber 6 months ago when I turned 30.......it really pissed me off.

Then I realised that at 30 I do exactly the same as when I was 20...only better :swing:

Yeah Yeah thats the ticket Oz............ :swing:

Back