Paging Mr Noah, Mr Noah, white courtesy phone

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:eek:
LA is up shit creek

DAILY RAINFALL TOTALS OVER THE NEXT 72 HOURS WILL LIKELY BE 1 TO 2 INCHES FOR THE COAST AND VALLEYS AND 3 TO 7 INCHES IN THE FOOTHILLS AND MOUNTAINS. TOTAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS FROM FRIDAY THROUGH TUESDAY ARE EXPECTED TO RANGE FROM 4 TO 8 INCHES ACROSS COASTAL AND VALLEY AREAS...WITH 10 TO 20 INCHES IN THE FOOTHILLS AND MOUNTAINS. THERE WILL LIKELY BE LOCAL TOTALS IN EXCESS OF 24 INCHES ALONG SOME OF THE OROGRAPHICALLY FAVORED SOUTH AND SOUTHWEST FACING SLOPES.
Flood watch

Re: Paging Mr Noah, Mr Noah, white coutesty phone

In other news, CAPS usage has gone up by 800 percent.

YOU SHOULD SEE THE WEATHER NETWORK BULLETINS FOR ONTARIO. PAGES AND PAGES OF ALL CAPS!! :eek:

I hope everyone here lives far enough away from hills

ALL CAPS MEAN THAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE INTERNET CAN HEAR YOU TOO!!!!

We have snow all around us, the sky looks angry yet the sun was peeking thru the holes all day

California isn't going to disappear in an earthquake, it's just going to wash away. :lol:

latest.gif

That part of Cali can't handle 5 inches of rain in a short spell?

Not right after all the rain we've already had recently. The ground's soaked.

Ah yes... That happens here as well. Not usually in the dead of winter though.

They'll still be bitching about the drought in another month... mark my words.

Geography dictates that our rainy season, in years we have one, is the winter. We don't have warm air from the Caribbean meeting cold air from Canada in the summer because of those pesky mountains in the way.

See that little blip of blue and green halfway between Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo? (as of 4:45 am my time) I can hear that blip of blue and green raining outside right now.

They're releasing water from some of the dams in AZ. This spell of overabundance has helped & is actually bleeding into the aquifers. Drought over? No. It is much relieved though.

I'm in a little bit of a no-rain period right now. Still overcast but no water coming down. It gave the walkway from the parking lot to my doorstep a chance to drain. It always floods out because it's lower than the grass around it, it seems. The lake by my left rear tire is still alive and well, though.

Back