Paintball paint

The paint is water soluble..and should disappear faster than the bruises that came with it.

The last time I got hit badly and the paint got into the suit I was wearing, it stained the collar and half the t-shirt I had on underneath. Hot pink :p

Let it soak overnight and wash it...it should come out unless the painballs weren't regular store bought.

Which of the little monsters played paintball? Or was this Paul :rofl:

The oldest kidlet is supposed to go with a birthday party this weekend.

I wish I could go watch them cry the first time they get hit, but anyway. He thinks he can wear his bestest favouritest clothes, and I've been thinking NOT. :alienhuh:

If yours stained, I think I'ma gonna stick with the not.

:rofl2:

WHy do you ask?

The story about that that almost happened: The two youngest found a bunch of the pellets one day on their way home from school. They thought they could play with them in the house! I am glad I was home that day!!!! :eek:

The oldest kidlet is supposed to go with a birthday party this weekend.

I wish I could go watch them cry the first time they get hit, but anyway. He thinks he can wear his bestest favouritest clothes, and I've been thinking NOT. :alienhuh:

If yours stained, I think I'ma gonna stick with the not.

If it's a paintball club, your kid'll get given a jumpsuit and a full-face mask. He can wear whatever he wants underneath it, as long as he doesn't mind sweating in it (the jumpsuit gets hot). I'd made the mistake of unzipping the top a bit to air out and I got hit in the neck guard.

I suggest runners or hiking boots...something he can run in and with thick enough leather to take the hit..high ankles too!

A hankerchief that he can wrap around his forehead to collect sweat is a good idea. Sweatband if you can find one. A baseball cap will help remove the sting of head-shots and keep his hair 'clean'.

Give him some cash too...he'll have to buy more paintballs beyond what he gets with the party-pack. It's easy to burn 100 balls in minutes if you go Rambo.

Tell him that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is he to remove the mask when the game is on. I mean it...skin on the face is thin and won't just bruise, but will rip or puncture if hit by one of those balls.

Eyeballs will explode. I'm not trying to scare you, Leslie...but scare your kid enough to keep his face-mask on.

Wow. That sounds like the most UNFUN entertainment outside of running with bulls.

Nice job of scaring mommy, Bish.

Let him get bruised & battered. It'll be good fror him.

He can go. :shrug:

I think they're too weenie for it. I wish I was going so I could point and laugh. :laugh:

Wow. That sounds like the most UNFUN entertainment outside of running with bulls.
I'm told that running with bulls is quite good for the heart - keeps it pumping hard and fast. :)

In all seriousness...he'll have a blast and maybe a battle-scar to show off when he goes back to school (a nice fat bruise or something).

But like all things...take the necessary precautions.

I'm told that running with bulls is quite good for the heart - keeps it pumping hard and fast. :)

In all seriousness...he'll have a blast and maybe a battle-scar to show off when he goes back to school (a nice fat bruise or something).

But like all things...take the necessary precautions.

Like a cup!!!

photo_05_hires.jpg

But then what are the chances they're going to imitate that. :evilgrin:

Back