Palin Joins Fox

It would be fun to see how Sarah does.
She used to be on TV up in Alaska as a young woman
so this isn't brand new for her, 'cept this time round
I'm sure the paycheck has quite a few more zeros onnit.

The Minnesota/Canada accent irks me though.

Donchya know...

Is Sarah really the poster child for us Conservatives?

Ha hah Hah! I know it's unnerving ain' it?

Re: Is Sarah really the poster child for us Conservatives?

Ha hah Hah! I know it's unnerving ain' it?
I think of this movie every time I hear it.

fargo.jpg

horseshit. she's the most empty sloganeering piece of shit that american politics jas ever seen. and the worst part is that she believes her own bullshit. historically pols that have used the populist rhetoric to get votes understood exactly what they were doing to attract the dumbshit vote. sarah doesn't even get that. she's actually as dumb as her supporters.

oh, wait, there's your glorious "authenticity."

blah, blah, blah....

She's many things....populist is not among them.

I'm overwhelmed by the fear she draws from her political foes.

yeah even google is against you.

okay well see if this fits at all huh?

Populism, defined either as an ideology[1][2][3][4], a political philosophy[5][6][7] or a mere type of discourse[8][9], is a type of political-social thought which juxtaposes "the people" with "the elites", urging social and political system changes and/or a rhetorical style deployed by members of political or social movements. It is defined by the Cambridge dictionary as "political ideas and activities that are intended to represent ordinary people's needs and wishes"

i glanced through the program guide thingy but it didn't appear as if glenn beck was on last night. i thought he was on every night...?

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. Anything you say. :p

On the Foxnews channel on whatever service you have. Not the local Fox affiliate.

Beck @ 4 CST, O'Reilly @ 7 CST, Hannity @ 8 CST, check out Red Eye @ 2 am CST......indoctrinate yourself!!

yeah even google is against you.

okay well see if this fits at all huh?

Populism, defined either as an ideology[1][2][3][4], a political philosophy[5][6][7] or a mere type of discourse[8][9], is a type of political-social thought which juxtaposes "the people" with "the elites", urging social and political system changes and/or a rhetorical style deployed by members of political or social movements. It is defined by the Cambridge dictionary as "political ideas and activities that are intended to represent ordinary people's needs and wishes"

Whatever is popular at the moment. The ebb & flow of daily life changes politics like the wind.

She's past that stage.

She's the real deal & she's gonna, should she run, destroy the left.

Whatever is popular at the moment. The ebb & flow of daily life changes politics like the wind.

She's past that stage.

Almost anyone who runs will. The pendulum swings both ways.

She's past that stage.

no, it's not whatever happens to be popular. lady gaga is not an example of populism.

she is the real deal in the sense that she's not aware of the rhetorical tradition she's leveraging. not flattering at all, but certainly more genuine than most pols that leverage the that teat.

Back