Palindromic question....

you take a word. you read it backwards. and voila! the word is still the same :eek:

just like:

poop
lol
heh

:eek10:

unclehobart said:
staples, honey, pink duct tape, a gideon bible, blue fabric dye and and old wedge of stiltson cheese.

no, this is the incorrect answer. You lose!! HAHAHAH!!!why do i sound like whoreable? :retard:

How to Play:

With all the cards in the hand face down so neither player can see their values, each player takes turns playing one card.
To play a card, a player places one card, face up, onto the board.
To determine who makes the game's first move, both players turn over the first card in their hand. The card with the greatest value is placed on the board first. The card with the lower value is then played accordingly.
After the first card is played, these are the conditions for placing the remaining cards onto the board:
If the value of the card to be played is one value up or down from a card on the board, (i.e. if a card on the board was an 8 of spades, then the value of this card would be either a 9 or a 7) and is the opposite color (i.e. since the card on the board is an 8 of spades, or black, then this card would have to be red) then the card is played above or below the card on the board as in Example I. If a card can be played in this manner, it must be played in this manner unless the card is used to complete a Palindrome somewhere else.
Cards that do not fall into the category of 5a must be placed to the side of any card on the board. See Example II.
If a card can be played to the side of one card in accordance with 5b but conflicts with a card above or below the intened "square" on the board, then the move is illegal and cannot be played. Even if by placing a card there the move would have formed a Palindrome and therefore a score. See Example III.
Once a player forms a Palindrome anywhere on the board, the player picks up the Palindrome set from the board and adds it to his score. This holds true even if the removal of the Palindrome results in cards or chains of cards that are not connected to the rest of the cards on the board.
If the placement of a card on the board results in a Palindrome but the additional placement of one card adjacent (above or to the side) to that card would result in a bigger Palindrome:
The Palindrome in question remains on the board for the next player to move. If that player can place a card adjacent to the last card played (and only the last card played) and created a larger Palindrome or series of Palindromes, he takes the new Palindromes. (However, if after placing his card down, his move leaves open the possibility for an even larger Palindrome to be created with one more move, the next player gets his turn to do the same; and so on.)
If the player moves with a card that cannot extend the Palindrome in question, he simply places his card on the board where he can and then the player who created the Palindrome may take it off the board for his score. (However, if the player who was trying to enlarge the Palindrome failed to do so, but in placing his card elsewhere on the board created a new Palindrome, even one that when taken will take one or more of the cards in the other player's Palindrome that's still on the board, he will take his Palindrome leaving the other player without one.)
If the placement of a card results in two seperate Palindromes being created (i.e. one vertical and one horizontal) the player may remove both and add them to his score.
The game ends when there are no more cards to be played (i.e each player has made 26 moves).

*dances around*

threes for cheese! threes for cheese! you can have my threes if you give me cheese!

[cheat]Doctor Reubenstein was shocked and dismayed when he answered the ringing telephone, only to hear a strange, metallic, alien voice say, "Yasec iovn eilacilla temeg! Nartsa raehoty lnoenoh pelet gnig, nirehtde rewsnaehn ehw. Deya! Msid! Dnadek cohssaw nietsne buerro, tcod[/cheat]

Back